FM3 Firmware Version 5.03 beta 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I installed the Beta 4. I think, the sound is better than with the previous version. Till now I cannot find any bug. Thank you Fractal team!

Alright. That's it. We're taking this offline. You and me. By the bike rack. After school.

Everyone knows it's Mangini, but your nostalgia forces you to say it's Portnoy. Mangini is clearly the better drummer, technically, but Portnoy is the more musical drummer.
@mzajac !!

I got my milk money on you.

Last edited:
In one preset I tried the drive "Bit Crusher". The tone is terrible, when I use another type, the sound is good. Is this normal with this type of drive?

Last edited:
In one preset I tried the drive "Bit Crusher". The tone is terrible, when I use another type, the sound is good. Is this normal with this type of drive?
Bit Crusher is a particularly harsh type of distortion. It's great if you're looking for that type of sound, and it can also work well if you dial it back a bit. But if you're expecting a traditional overdrive sound from the default Bit Crusher settings, you're in for a surprise. :)

Bit Crusher is a particularly harsh type of distortion. It's great if you're looking for that type of sound, and it can also work well if you dial it back a bit. But if you're expecting a traditional overdrive sound from the default Bit Crusher settings, you're in for a surprise. :)
Thank you very much for your response. In my setup it rather cannot be used, because the tone is always interrupted

I read your response and I remembered my mechanic.
"I hear a ding-ding noise when I turn right"
"Stop turning right"
... problem solved :rolleyes:
Yeah, it's the old doctor it hurts when I do this and his response is don't do that. Ha!

When the the full firmware update is released, will the Setlists option from the AxeFX III be migrated over or is that still being worked out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom