FM3 Firmware Version 5.03 beta 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
My English is probably bad, I'm sorry.

Delay block seems to be fine. But. If I save the "AMP Level" directly on the FM3 unit and save -10dB, than jump to another preset and back, I have loaded -11.9dB. Can anyone verify this problem directly on the FM3 unit?

Hi Yek

Yes, currently 1.05.09. But I have a problem with saving using the HW buttons on the unit itself.
@rglr I can recreate this. No FM3-Edit running but unit is attached to my mac via USB.

Open a preset. Change the amp level (I was changing an AMP from -15 dB to -7 dB). Hit the save button twice to commit the change. Change to another preset. Change back.

Every time I do this, upon returning to my recently-edited preset, the amp level is not -7 dB. It's something else. Sometimes it's -8.1 dB, sometimes it's -7.1 dB. But it's never precisely recalled as -7.0 dB which is what I saved it at and what I'd expect.

All changes are being done via hardware, not FM3-Edit.

The preset I'm using is attached to this thread: https://forum.fractalaudio.com/thre...sound-the-joy-formidable.183200/#post-2252019 -- I'm manipulating the AMP block on Scene 2 and saving the preset on Scene 2.

@rglr I can recreate this. No FM3-Edit running but unit is attached to my mac via USB.

Open a preset. Change the amp level (I was changing an AMP from -15 dB to -7 dB). Hit the save button twice to commit the change. Change to another preset. Change back.

Every time I do this, upon returning to my recently-edited preset, the amp level is not -7 dB. It's something else. Sometimes it's -8.1 dB, sometimes it's -7.1 dB. But it's never precisely recalled as -7.0 dB which is what I saved it at and what I'd expect.

The preset I'm using is attached to this thread: https://forum.fractalaudio.com/thre...sound-the-joy-formidable.183200/#post-2252019 -- I'm manipulating the AMP block on Scene 2 and saving the preset on Scene 2.
Ok, I'll take a look

My English is probably bad, I'm sorry.

Delay block seems to be fine. But. If I save the "AMP Level" directly on the FM3 unit and save -10dB, than jump to another preset and back, I have loaded -11.9dB. Can anyone verify this problem directly on the FM3 unit?
I still have this similar problem with the Delay- and -Mix level knobs on the Performance Page I described in the Bugs forum. See topic 'Delay Level on Performance Page' https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/delay-level-on-performance-page.181448/

Is it just me having this issue or has anyone else encountered this problem?

My FM3 has been randomly changing parameter levels (all blocks) I've changed on it's own since I got it almost two years ago. Not by much, but I'll constandly will notice a number say 6.13 when I know I didn't dial in that number. because I would have make it 6.10 or 6.15. I've just been living with it.

My FM3 has been randomly changing parameter levels (all blocks) I've changed on it's own since I got it almost two years ago. Not by much, but I'll constanley will notice a number say 6.13 when I know I didn't dial in that number. because I would have make it 6.10 or 6.15. I've just been living with it.
On what firmware version did this behavior start for you?

I'm still having problems with delay block. Bypass mode changes from the saved mode (mute in) to "true" and mix from 100% to 15% in some channels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom