FM3 Firmware Version 5.02

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I've got an issue with an external footswitch after this update - it's a stand-in switch, per-preset placeholder. the tap is working fine, but the hold no longer responds.

Hi, I've got an issue with an external footswitch after this update - it's a stand-in switch, per-preset placeholder. the tap is working fine, but the hold no longer responds.
Interesting, got problems with this in 5.02b, and it is stated that it’s fixed in the current firmware. You have by chance loaded the beta Firmware? If not, then you may check this (https://forum.fractalaudio.com/thre...lder-option-on-stand-in-does-not-work.182793/) and add the problem :)

To the FAS team: You've really outdone yourselves on this update!! I have two main patches, one using the JVM410 OD2 Orange and the other using the Junior Blues (Fender Blues Junior) and this update really made them sound even better than they already did. Thank you for all your hard work and for constantly providing updates to this wonderful product. Just when I think it can't get any better you always seem to find a way to prove me wrong!

I haven’t played the new firmware much myself but I have numerous friends reporting obvious audio gaps when switching scenes now. It started with them noticing a bigger gap than usual when switching drives and said it’s even more obvious if there’s a few more effects

@rglr

A general question to see if anyone else has been experiencing isn’t useless.
It’s useless in comparison to actually sharing presets that duplicate a problem so it can be fixed.

Fixing bugs that were hidden from the private beta team is the entire point of open beta testing, and is the reason why the code is made available. The more people testing and providing useful information about bugs, the faster the bugs get fixed and the software makes it to a general release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom