FM3 Firmware Version 5.02

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advantage of Home-Office--- just done the Update while attending a meeting :smile:
But have to wait to check it out because this could confuse the others ;)
Hahahaha yes. My work space is right next to me “work space” so as long as I’m not on a meeting when these things happen they happen quick and get tested post haste

I just want to say that in the two years I had the Headrush there were 2 firmware updates that did little more than fix bugs. I've barely had my FM3 two months and there have been two awesome updates!

I love this box... and this company!!!!
That's been pretty much my experience with all other modelers. They only fix bugs and just wait around to launch the replacement product. I think the culture at L6 has changed a bit from this; now they have a whole Helix System. But still the updates and improvements are far and few between. Fractal is the best!

EDIT: If you read the "What was your first modeler" thread. You'll see a common theme of folks bouncing from manufacturer to manufacturer. They ultimately come to Fractal and stay there...lots of loyalty here. Sure, there are people who have tried Fractal and gone elsewhere, but I doubt it was over quality or support. Funny, but some people don't like all of the options available to the user or will complain about the UI.

Last edited:
this new firmware sounds lovely, thanks again to all the folks involved in the creation of it. I never expected this level of support and care when I got my FM3 just under 2 months ago but it's been a game changer for me.

my patches get better with each release even when I think they're already as good as they could possibly sound!

They ultimately come to Fractal and stay there...lots of loyalty here.
That's called a selection bias. You're reading the thread on a Fractal Audio forum, the people who use this forum are mostly current Fractal customers. If you go to a Line 6 forum, you'd find the same thing in their favor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom