FM3 Firmware Version 5.00 beta 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shame about not getting the pitch feature for the reverb. Guess I will keep using my Nightsky for this.
Check out the shimmers in the plex block. They are MILES ahead of the "plex shimmer" of pre beta 5. Sorry if I sound like a broken record!

I also noticed a built up a patch that had a helium shimmer in the plex block and nimbostratus on ultra high in the reverb block, and cpu was hitting 87% and still running. I wouldn't rely on it, but previously I was getting dropouts around 84%.

Perhaps March will bring announcement of FM3+ or Mk II with just enough of a CPU upgrade to handle these pitch algo complaints.
I like how the “constraints” of the FM3’s power have inspired better/more efficient algo design that will probably even trickle “up” to the FM9 or Axe should they ever need more breathing room.
I have been on the waitlist of the local reseller since the end of April and my FM3 is still not delivered to me (hope I will get it before the end of the month), I prepaid an x1.5 from US price for the unit which I waiting for more than a half of the year now. When I saw the FM9 announcement I asked about updates and received an answer that the life of fm3 is far from the end. If they will abandon FM3 now it will be my second fractal device which I bought new from fractal or its official reseller which starts to be abandoned before I get my device.

I would not say that this is likely in the next coming updates, which are already in "alpha", but It is almost always true that the future remains wide open.
Wait. There’s more? 👀😂. I mean obviously there’s the release candidate but is there anything additional coming in these supposed alphas? I already thought this was a great amount of stuff

I’ts my first time that Im posting something here.
I’m a huge fan of fractal…

But it is a shame what you guys are doing with the customers of fm3…

“The solution is buy fx3 or fm9 for new pitch/capo”. Is what I never expected to hear from you guys.

I don’t need a new pitch… I need something that is usable…

The fm3 capo is horrible, with lag and destroy your tone.

Again I’m a huge fan of fractal ( I have a fx3 in my studio and fm3 for band) but , I think you guys need to hear the community to increase the capo. Everyone that have a band need a good capo.

Best

I’ts my first time that Im posting something here.
I’m a huge fan of fractal…

But it is a shame what you guys are doing with the customers of fm3…

“The solution is buy fx3 or fm9 for new pitch/capo”. Is what I never expected to hear from you guys.

I don’t need a new pitch… I need something that is usable…

The fm3 capo is horrible, with lag and destroy your tone.

Again I’m a huge fan of fractal ( I have a fx3 in my studio and fm3 for band) but , I think you guys need to hear the community to increase the capo. Everyone that have a band need a good capo.

Best

Is this an Ugly Bunny burner account?

Can I edit (globally) the Resistive Load curve and save it? I've set the speaker impedance curve to Resistive Load on the Global settings but when I load an AMP the curve is all flat again. Is there a way to use Resistive Load curve as an "user" curve without lose the changes when loading different amps?

Good news....aargh I'm out on a business trip until tomorrow night; what a nightmare.
Looking forward..
Thanks FAS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom