FM3 Firmware Version 5.00 beta 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
guys,

I have tried downloading the 5.0 beta and it keeps on coming up as a damaged file....what am I doing wrong
I had no problem with the associated editor upgrade.

any ideas?

thnx in advance

jack

i

Thanks all, loaded and ran fine on my FM3, Editor as well (maybe a tad slower, but no biggee...).

Still hoping for USB-A power...

Please y’all. Don’t cry about what ISN'T there and enjoy what is. They work hard to bring us these improvements and I bet even more so since our smaller infrastructure calls for some creative thinking at times and they still manage to optimize things every time.
I don't know about FAS, but if I were them, I'd welcome comments, complaints, and wishes for their products. It's what the process of "listening to the customers" entails.

Nice, the pitch block would have been cool but I still have my hx stomp on my board for that and as a backup so life is good. Excited to try out the new drives.

I know one guy who will be REALLY upset about the Pitch Block... Anyways, I'm gonna check this out while my FM3 sells (not so easy this side of the border as many people wrongfully expect USA-based prices).

Product was wonderful when I bought it. Replaced my ax8 which was wonderful. Got 90% plus of my money back out of the 8 after a few years. FM3 would have been fine with 0 updates and yet there have been a bunch and each one has given me a better product. I don’t use a pitch shift much but honestly if I needed one or any other specialty pedal, then I’d run it with the FM3. For me, 100% of my needs are more than met by FM3 but I know folks who use one or a few external pedals…..end of the day, fractal is for amp emulation, but over the years we got so much more. Truly best in class effects, reverbs, drives and ergonomics/control. Amazing and much, much appreciated!

I was just working on a patch this morning and had to give up putting a drive block in it because of everything else going on. Updated to the new firmware and tried again and it just squeezed in at 84%! I didn't change anything else to the patch. Nice.

I don't know about FAS, but if I were them, I'd welcome comments, complaints, and wishes for their products. It's what the process of "listening to the customers" entails.
But their well known well repeated complaints . Save that for the wish list

that project depends on the talents of the engineer who is wrapping up the Setlist Song feature.
7ab93ba902d6b15f569f1256a0732367.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom