FM3 Firmware Version 4.01

It's always a pleasure to receive new updates. The hardware of iron is the same, but the functions are new)

Am I the only one that wants the FM3 left alone for a while as it's damn good as it is? I want to stick to playing and not tweaking! :laughing:
It's not, though, really, if you take the Pitch block and/or Virtual Capo into account, which DESPERATELY needs the overhaul the Axe-Fx III received, especially if you're a gigging musician who depends on it and doesn't want to buy (another) Drop pedal. Literally everything else about the unit? I would agree with you. I don't need any more amps, cabs, drives, mods, etc. Hell, I don't need any other features at all, really :)

I m only hoping in the mezzabarba amp addition to the amp block.. For my needs fm3 has already everything

What new looper block 😲?
New looper block .... !!!) It would be great if all the mistakes in the old one were fixed. I often use the looper on fm3 as well and have not learned how to work with it. In other devices (shopping center electronics, boss), the looping occurs correctly. On FM3, it's always empty at the beginning and at the end. I made a setting in the library, where I cut off the beginning and end in advance using the trim function. It would be just as great to have a fade in, fade out function. This would prevent the appearance of clicks at the time of splicing while playing the loop.

New looper block .... !!!) It would be great if all the mistakes in the old one were fixed. I often use the looper on fm3 as well and have not learned how to work with it. In other devices (shopping center electronics, boss), the looping occurs correctly. On FM3, it's always empty at the beginning and at the end. I made a setting in the library, where I cut off the beginning and end in advance using the trim function. It would be just as great to have a fade in, fade out function. This would prevent the appearance of clicks at the time of splicing while playing the loop.
I have not heard anyone complain of these issues.

Sounds like a timing issue and I would guess possibly your switches used for Looper have Hold functions assigned.

If that is not the case then post a bug thread with all your details.

Also, do you have Quantize ON or OFF? Try with it off if you have it on.

Agree. The looper block is basic and needs to be worked on. Fractal can come up with the top looper on the market if they want to. The framework is there to work with. Let's see...

Back
Top Bottom