FM3 Firmware Version 4.01

Whenever you start a new thread, you are automatically asked if the subject is already being discussed. I can assure you that yours is not being discussed. You can just 'x' out of that box and continue on.
Thanks, I did in the way that you told me and I got it!

I'm telling you: Tomorrow is the day. Not one single firmware update needed longer than 3 months.
The eagle WILL land ... nostradamus.gif :tearsofjoy:

fractal fridays are pretty awesome. They just energize and inspire a weekend of creativity. Hats off to the fine folks at Fractal for the nothing short of A+ efforts and products they continually give us

Personally not really gassing for much. Pitch shift means not that much to me either. What I'd like to have is the newest overdrives, especially the Maxon sim. ATM using an external Maxon with the fm3 because it feels a bit better than what'd I've gotten out of the unit for TS style boosts. But wouldn't hold my breathe for any date at all.

Not feeling it man......to many other things happening at FAS....
your a day early my man , I think there May be an update but it will be something like the couple of new delays and drives Flangers , the quick ABCDE fast keys maybe , the new gate , I don't think it will be the pitch block or new Pitch verbs

your a day early my man , I think there May be an update but it will be something like the couple of new delays and drives Flangers , the quick ABCDE fast keys maybe , the new gate , I don't think it will be the pitch block or new Pitch verbs
I’d be down

I feel like the planets may align today, as I relocate my studio to the new almost complete space, equipment will be unhooked for the next few days… that’s gotta mean something 😂🍻

Last edited:
There have been a lot of changes to the AxeFX 3 so I don't now if today is the day ...
I would guess porting the stuff over and testing is a lot of work. But I hope that we get all the new fun stuff soon (except the Full Res IRs of course).

"Relatively soon". And I've learned that while, eh, other companies might sometimes play fast and loose with the definition of "soon", FAS is a different breed.

Although I'm happy as a clam with what I've got at the moment, I can't wait as more is always more!

Back
Top Bottom