FM3 Firmware Version 4.01

Wow 8 weeks with 2 new product launches in there and it’s taking too long for people? I think we’re getting a little spoiled around here… ;)

Edit : actually 2 hardware and one software. I forgot about the reverb plug-in.
None of that is actual FM3 related though

No. But some new fun things are always nice
Agreed, and FAS has always shown they will port any new features that can be ported as soon as they can. The pitch block is being worked on and the latest features in the Axe III are still in beta. Things are looking up though, it appears that bugs are at a minimum and they can focus on enhancements and new stuff rather than have to fix issues.

So the FM3 is starting to sound bad and needs an update?

No, but there are still things to wish for.

An improved display optimized for live/stage viewing was requested over a year ago
A set-list mode is a LONG standing wishlist item...
Of course there's the obvious pitch block wish...

If none of those things ever make it, the FM3 still sounds fantastic. But there are improvements that could be made outside of the modeling.

No, but there are still things to wish for.

An improved display optimized for live/stage viewing was requested over a year ago
A set-list mode is a LONG standing wishlist item...
Of course there's the obvious pitch block wish...

If none of those things ever make it, the FM3 still sounds fantastic. But there are improvements that could be made outside of the modeling.
FAS has said that they're working on the setlist function and pitch block porting. To the best of my knowledge, nothing has been said about the display wishes. We don't know how close they are or what else they're working on and frankly, really don't have a right to know. Patience seems to be in short supply these days.

So the FM3 is starting to sound bad and needs an update?
not sounding bad, lol, guessing your joking... just wondering if we would get any perks, and or +'s, I myself was hoping I'd get that X100 preset that was being taunted in another thread or any of the the other wishes that people have, my guess is hq is all hands on FM9 deployment, which is fine by me since i'm about 4 hours out of the wait list.

FAS has said that they're working on the setlist function and pitch block porting. To the best of my knowledge, nothing has been said about the display wishes. We don't know how close they are or what else they're working on and frankly, really don't have a right to know. Patience seems to be in short supply these days.
Do you really still believe that a setlist function and a better pitch block will be realized? I have doubts.

Back
Top Bottom