FM3 Firmware Version 4.00

Ok,

just to understand :) , did you see the presets and value within the fractool or still not ?

Thanks,
A.
Ok the problem is controllers parameters are different between FM3 and AxeFx3, so the batch setter displays the AxeFx3 parameters but it shouldn't.
CS Mode per scene will not be supported by FracTool for now as it would require me to reverse engineer the FM3's controllers parameters offsets...

Ok the problem is controllers parameters are different between FM3 and AxeFx3, so the batch setter displays the AxeFx3 parameters but it shouldn't.
CS Mode per scene will not be supported by FracTool for now as it would require me to reverse engineer the FM3's controllers parameters offsets...
Thanks ,, i hope this could be fixed sooner or later (y) .

Can't @BryantP help to understand this parameters value ?

Gigged 4.0 for the first time over the weekend. So good.
I completely reworked all my presets from the ground up so I was a little nervous going in but man it sounded great.
Cygnus rocks!
Yep. Same here. Reworked my main preset, going back to the 5150 50W Blue model for my heavy sound. A fellow musician wanted to play a couple songs during the gig, so I let him. Gave me a chance to go out in the audience and hear what my rig sound like. All I can say is DAMMMMMMN!

This forum is getting kinda boring with no complaints coming in about the newest firmware…😂😂 Maybe a bug should be thrown in for some fun…..admin@M?? 👍👍

Thought there is still the problem with switch behavior in the two performance pages - tried it again - and it works correct!😂
Never realized that it is fixed!

My FM3 will be making it's first debut at a gig this weekend. Took it to rehearsal, the band and sound engineer were floored. Up until this week, I've been using my Kemper for over 8 years when jamming with the band. I was hesitant to take it sooner due to stability issues. Last firmware rocks !!!!

Not sure why he even made that vid. He's right...at around the 6:15 mark he says that people are gonna comment about how bad it sounds.
Yep.
And he definitely is a guy who gets GREAT tones out of this unit. Including with a Recto.
One of his earlier vids he makes the recto sound great.

I'm just not sure why he would want to make this video which sounds fizzy, unfocused...and overall crappy.

It's almost like he wanted to showcase just how bad it could sound. Way out of character for this guy. He's a master of this unit.

Not sure why he even made that vid. He's right...at around the 6:15 mark he says that people are gonna comment about how bad it sounds.
Yep.
And he definitely is a guy who gets GREAT tones out of this unit. Including with a Recto.
One of his earlier vids he makes the recto sound great.

I'm just not sure why he would want to make this video which sounds fizzy, unfocused...and overall crappy.

It's almost like he wanted to showcase just how bad it could sound. Way out of character for this guy. He's a master of this unit.
"This guy" IS @2112 who posted the video ;)

"This guy" IS @2112 who posted the video ;)
He's just "this guy" to me. I don't know him personally. Just enjoyed many of his vids on getting tone. If you're a fan of his...that's awesome! I'm just here for info. Don't really care about anything else.

I think the guy is damn good with the FM3. That's why I'm baffled at that video. What was the point of it? It sounded really bad. Not like him at all.

He's just "this guy" to me. I don't know him personally. Just enjoyed many of his vids on getting tone. If you're a fan of his...that's awesome! I'm just here for info. Don't really care about anything else.

I think the guy is damn good with the FM3. That's why I'm baffled at that video. What was the point of it? It sounded really bad. Not like him at all.
All I'm saying is that Leon made the video and then posted it in this thread.

I have no idea what Vegemite is, but if it's tastes like a Recto sounds I don't want anything to do with it!
For me with cygnus, recto sound like this, diferent to Ares. But maybe is like the real amp. I never listened one of these. I have a Mesa boogie F50, and is dark and fizzy.

It's ok, you'll learn. When it comes to being creative and/or original, being open minded is a great place to start, and realizing there is a place where nasty fits very well.

It's ok, you'll learn. When it comes to being creative and/or original, being open minded is a great place to start, and realizing there is a place where nasty fits very well.
Thanks man. Maybe one day I'll learn this. I'm still young and new.

I still like the Recto vid he did before where he made it sound great. To me this video didn't sound as much "nasty" as it did bad.
That's what I'm trying to say...usually he makes the FM3 sound damn good. In this video...not so much.

The last Recto vid I saw him do was fat, tight with a singing lead and just incredibly musical.

Back
Top Bottom