FM3 Firmware Version 4.00

The Axe Fx III's has significantly lower latency (the polyphonic stuff; the Virtual Capo, specifically).
I am looking forward to getting this on the FM3. I just had a gig where the singer called out a medley that I need to drop a half step. I forgot to turn on my Drop and well. It was ugly for a while. Since my band automates all the patch changes if the FM3 virtual capo gets better I will be able to drop the Drop.

I am looking forward to getting this on the FM3. I just had a gig where the singer called out a medley that I need to drop a half step. I forgot to turn on my Drop and well. It was ugly for a while. Since my band automates all the patch changes if the FM3 virtual capo gets better I will be able to drop the Drop.
Yeah, I'm just living with the FM3's for now. It's not ideal, especially when I have a solo part (think the beginning of Weezer's Sweater Song or the intro to Mr. Brightside, but once the whole band is playing, it blends in okay. I'd just like it to be as good as the Axe Fx's for my own satisfaction. I'm sure the audience doesn't notice or care lol.

Back
Top Bottom