FM3 Firmware Version 4.00 beta 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine's been running beta 5 since posted. No fan or scribble strip issues. Sounds and seems to work great so far. Excellent work!

I'm coming from Beta1, updated to beta5 and did step 4 after the firmware update do I still need to do step 6? I'm guessing I do but if someone can confirm, is so, is there a quicker way than change amps on each patch? I have a bunch of user patches...

Everything seems OK for me now, yay!!!
Thanks everyone! Sounding really good and no chirps!!!

The editor is cool!! I'll just be lost for a bit navigating until I get use to where everything is. Nice work guys.

No, you should be good to go if you did a reset on beta 4.

No, you should be all set.

Hey Fractal !

All good here too. Two (2) quick questions ......I upgraded from Beta 3 [ not sure which sub-version it was ] .... so

=> I presume I dont have to reset my amps again if I reset them for the prior FW 4.x (?)

=> I havent done a System Reset since I got my FM3 when it was running 1.x - if I do a System Reset now, will I lose and have to redo all my manually entered midi pedal and midi switching assignments (?)

Thanks again for the great work,
Ben

One more Thank You To FAS!!
Love the timeliness. Was just about to install beta 3 and mess around, now I can move ahead.

=> I presume I dont have to reset my amps again if I reset them for the prior FW 4.x (?)
CORRECT.

I havent done a System Reset since I got my FM3 when it was running 1.x - if I do a System Reset now, will I lose and have to redo all my manually entered midi pedal and midi switching assignments (?)
You would lose those settings, but you don't need to Reset System Parameters! I would have recommended only to people who have been casually changing I/O: Audio and other settings in the name of exploring Output 2 levels and other new features.

CORRECT.

You would lose those settings, but you don't need to Reset System Parameters! I would have recommended only to people who have been casually changing I/O: Audio and other settings in the name of exploring Output 2 levels and other new features.
Thanks Matt. I feel validated, that’s what I figured and chose to do myself (not reset). I was thinking between the lines that suggesting the reset is required is mainly a good way to reduce support confusion!

This beta is awesome! All happy here!

Last edited:
CORRECT.

Many thanks :)

Ben

Before I upgraded form beta3/4 to beta 5 I leaned over and listened carefully.
Lo and behold you could hear the fan turning.
But it was very quiet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom