FM3 Firmware Version 4.00 beta 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Bryant , why would a stand in switch not activate as it should, configured the same as before ? Anything to do with a new FM3 edit ?? that will help ?

• Fixed: External FCs with stand-in switches configured but disconnected will no longer trigger during start-up.
@Bryant , why would a stand in switch not activate as it should, configured the same as before ? Anything to do with a new FM3 edit ?? that will help ?
The fix for the above release note may have something to do with it. I haven't had a chance to look yet.

Stupid question: How do we "RESET SYSTEM PARAMETERS"? Is it the same as "refresh after new FW" under Settings?

Resetting the system parameters​

When things do not sound like they should or do not work as expected, and you can't find a cause, execute the Reset menu command in the Utility menu.
Reset resets all Setup parameters in the Global, I/O (including MIDI) and Tuner menus to the factory default values. This also includes the FC controller configuration.
Resetting the system parameters does NOT change or delete presets, nor user cabs, nor Global Blocks data.
WARNING: before resetting, write down each non-factory setting which is required to operate your rig. And export your FC configuration from the the editor.

(It's done on the unit itself)

Down loaded the latest beta. It's still making the rapid clicking sound. It soft and it's internal it's clicking in the box like a switch cycling on and off repaidly.

I wonder if the ones experiencing "chirping" or "clicking" could record and post a clip.
we all have smart phones and soundcloud / youtube is free
takes literally 2 min for a 10 second clip

@BryantP. This is fixed for me. I had not set "Momentary make", on Tip polarity. my bad........ALL GOOD.

ALL, if you do this Beta, and reset Sys params, TAKE PICTURES OF EACH SCREEN FIRST !!! all of them :) and re apply them.
Yessir! I did just incase and was glad i did 😂

This is why I suggested a sound or video clip
Thank you for suggesting we do what had already been done and then continue to beat that dead horse after you replied to a post that had a link to the thing you suggested we do. Where would we be without your thoughtfulness?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom