FM3 Firmware Version 4.00 beta 3

Did you click “refresh after firmware yet” idk if that would do the trick as I’ve never experienced the fan issue but 🤷🏻‍♂️
Fan issue is definitely not universal. I've never heard the fan on mine except for at start up through any firmware. I've had it running on a high cpu usage, around 85%, most of the afternoon. Totally silent. I wonder if doing a factory reset of all settings after firmware update would resolve some peoples issues?

Fan issue is definitely not universal. I've never heard the fan on mine except for at start up through any firmware. I've had it running on a high cpu usage, around 85%, most of the afternoon. Totally silent. I wonder if doing a factory reset of all settings after firmware update would resolve some peoples issues?
Nope, I did a reset of everything, still persistent. The fan is on all the time, even if the unit is reporting just 43C temps.

I could be wrong but i think a few reported Fan being on w the Axe3
after recent firmware , if that is happening maybe its more the version of 16.02

Nope, I did a reset of everything, still persistent. The fan is on all the time, even if the unit is reporting just 43C temps.
Interesting. Mine is reading up to 54C while looking at it over the last few hours. If the fan is ever coming on, it's whisper quite.

Seems my fan is running as well. Is this a problem though.....? I must say that the firmware sounds awesome. Great work Fractal.

Installed 3rd iteration of 4.00 Beta 3. Almost an hour of playing and no fan noticed when stopping to adjust presets. Previously, the fan was stopping and starting every few seconds. Seems to be fixed for my unit. Hoping others will soon find similar results.

So far I haven't noticed my fan running even with my ear to the unit, whereas in the previous beta 2 it was running and I could hear it from several feet away.

Right now it's idling and the temperature is wandering from 129º-136Fº in a room that's 81.5ºF.

Solid Beta so far. I haven't experienced the fan running with any previous betas and this isn't the exception. My issues with the left mini-display going either blackened or blank seems to be resolved. The only thing I can comment is the flickering horizontal lines on the mini-displays when "Footswitch tuner mode" is enabled.

Still having fan issues with beta 3, same as beta 2. Reverted back to beta 1. The fan on/off is annoying as it is in my office when I'm working.

Using the 3rd version of beta 3 I’ve noticed the fan has come on and runs then cuts off and just continues to do so over and over again. Only happens Once the unit reaches 132 F/55.5C. The fan is super quiet and I can only hear it once I put my ear up to the unit

Using the 3rd version of beta 3 I’ve noticed the fan has come on and runs then cuts off and just continues to do so over and over again. Only happens Once the unit reaches 132 F/55.5C. The fan is super quiet and I can only hear it once I put my ear up to the unit
The unit also seems to just stay at 131-132F and doesn’t fluctuate. Fan just comes on and off repetitively

Uh oh. Footswitches stopped working. I went back to 4.0 beta 2. Too much risk for tomorrow's show. Too bad, I liked the sound of beta 3.

Back
Top Bottom