FM3 Firmware Version 4.00 beta 1

Thanks FAS! Really cool to have this for the long weekend!

In all the releases I can remember since 2013, if a new edit was required, it's almost always same day.

OKAY! I'm so so stupid. I forgot that my Musicman Valentine has a boost pot and has a battery in the back. The battery went completely dead. Grabbed my other MusicMan Axis and everything is fine. SMH. I need a beer!
No worries. This happens to the best of us! I spent a frantic hour attempting troubleshooting my rig before a show. It wasn't working, so I replaced cables, checked connections, rebooted, and so on. Our FOH guy came up to assist. He said "are you sure that cable is plugged all the way into your guitar?" and gave it a little push... CLICK. Problem solved. Except for my immediate urge to go give myself a swirlie.

@FractalAudio and team, it's SO nice to be able to move presets back and forth between the FM3 and FX3 again and have the same sound. And, it's pretty amazing that the FM3 sounds so huge.

I think y'all are onto something here. Keep it up because it might sell. :)
This. I think the FM3 has the potential to really outsell the III by quite a bit once it's undeniability catches on.

I've never downloaded a Beta version..... But the urge to do so this time is high.
Will remain calm & patiently wait for official release..........:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom