FM3 Firmware Version 4.00 beta 1

Yes, an updated version of FM3-Edit is on the way
Stupid question but I’m still new adjacent. If i click “refresh after firmware” per usual instructions in the now out dated edit. It would not have the usual same effect as it would in the updated one? Or would it potentially do its thing still? I’d imagine no.

Stupid question but I’m still new adjacent. If i click “refresh after firmware” per usual instructions in the now out dated edit. It would not have the usual same effect as it would in the updated one? Or would it potentially do its thing still? I’d imagine no.
It will still do its thing but it will not be aligned with new block parameters in the hardware.

Anyone know offhand what preset parameters are most likely to need tweaking after update? Because I haven't changed a thing and they all sound awesome to me!

Awesome! How are you folks running 4.00? Just using the buttons/switches on the FM3 itself (sans editor)?

Okay I notice the amp block keeps turning off and on. I had to put the Level up to 20db just to get some sound. Anyone know where I can get the down graded Firmware that works?

Back
Top Bottom