FM3 Firmware Version 3.03 beta 1

I also came to Fractal FM3 from Helix. Honestly, much prefer the FM3. Sounds much more “real” for lack of a better term.

I’ve been gigging my FM3 with 3.03 beta since it came out. Probably a dozen gigs now. I usually stay on one preset, so I don’t experience the Scribble strip disappearance issue. It’s been really solid with zero freezes. I wouldn’t hesitate
Agree - using the Helix's patches which I've honed over 3 years to compare with and create FM3 equivalents, it doesnt take long to get better tones out of the FM3. Generally more dynamics and depth. Very happy with the switch. :)

I don't know about all of you, but I haven't slept in a week and lost 15 pounds. Lost a tooth and developed a twitch.

And that was before I heard Cygnus was ported.
I work from home and the first thing I do in the morning is turn on my FM3 and then wait and hope for good news 😂

It wouldn't shock me to see a public beta today. I don't think this is like waiting for Cygnus on AXE-FX III, with changes to algorithms, each model had to be updated, measured, verified, etc. That's already been done, with GA of that code plus weeks of public betas before hand. It depends on how directly the code translates to FM3.

It wouldn't shock me to see a public beta today. I don't think this is like waiting for Cygnus on AXE-FX III, with changes to algorithms, each model had to be updated, measured, verified, etc. That's already been done, with GA of that code plus weeks of public betas before hand. It depends on how directly the code translates to FM3.

i am not sure , my gut says not today , I think it will be another week but we will see 3.03 has been here a while

Back
Top Bottom