FM3 Firmware Version 3.03 beta 1

I only read this thread for the speculations. 😛

So uh… what’s the usual time that firmware is released? 🤔 😏

I only read this thread for the speculations. 😛

So uh… what’s the usual time that firmware is released? 🤔 😏
it's allover the place - when it's ready. if you look at the back releases it happened even late at night

But more importantly, where are there magical unicorns that have a preset they haven’t touched in years? I’m tweaking on mine all the time.

✋ haven't changed anything on my AX8 in going on 3 years now, I couldn't even tell ya if it's on the most current (last) firmware or not. Gigged & toured pretty regularly with 3 bands during most of that time.

That's part of why I got the FM3, it's my studio desk buddy for recording and messing with just so I can continue to leave the AX8 as-is for my live rig.

Just here at the end of the day to see all the butt-hurt F5ers. Can't wait for Monday when they start to complain about Cliff's latest "really soon" post, and they start to make wild assumptions about the cause of the insufferable delay.
I blame Canada. Or the Benjamins? Not really sure any more, just pick one.

To be fair if any sort of
Update was loading and maybe the internets just not cooperating it’s always possible something drops as late as midnight tonight. However unlikely. Fractal knows what’s best for us and is just doing what they need to do to make sure we have the best experience. Heck it used to be like between NAMMS to a whole year before helix dropped new firmware. Be happy they drop firmware like it’s hot here usually

✋ haven't changed anything on my AX8 in going on 3 years now, I couldn't even tell ya if it's on the most current (last) firmware or not. Gigged & toured pretty regularly with 3 bands during most of that time.

That's part of why I got the FM3, it's my studio desk buddy for recording and messing with just so I can continue to leave the AX8 as-is for my live rig.
That’s awesome! I’m close to that with my Kemper, but I’m constantly tweaking on my pedalboard 😜

I read about some Out2 issues with this beta. I use Out2, but not set to copy Out1. Are there issues with Out2, or just when it's set to copy Out1?

Back
Top Bottom