FM3 Firmware Version 3.03 beta 1

Sorry, has anyone already reported problems with the use of the external dual footswitch that if you assign the HOLD functions, the TAP functions stop working?
P.s. I'm loving UltraRes Cabs

Sorry, has anyone already reported problems with the use of the external dual footswitch that if you assign the HOLD functions, the TAP functions stop working?
Mine are working as usual. That sounds like the switch polarity is set incorrectly, i.e it is set for a normally closed switch and it needs to be set for normally open or vice versa.

I cannot duplicate this with my external 2-button switch.

Thanks for the update. I have a problem. I downloaded the new FM3 Edit and the new Beta. All seemed fine but after going to my preset layout the left hand scribble strip has gone dark, as in it is just a dark rectangular block and not displaying any text, or it may be that it is, but it is not discernible because the contrast is too high. The middle and right hand strips are displaying as expected.

Help please!
same to me, i had to update a few times... it's gone

Hi there, Has any one had an issue with the output 2 level rotary not working with the 3.03 beta software. Is there a way to reconfigure with FM3 edit please? It seems on maximum. Output 1 works fine. It worked fine on 3.02 so not hardware issue.

Hi there, Has any one had an issue with the output 2 level rotary not working with the 3.03 beta software. Is there a way to reconfigure with FM3 edit please? It seems on maximum. Output 1 works fine. It worked fine on 3.02 so not hardware issue.
This was already reported. Will be fixed.

I am of the opinion that the way that the FM3 is handling high CPU is WAAAYY better in this Beta (and long may it continue) - my pretty maxxed out 4CM patch was struggling previously and I had to remove the Out 1 feed I had set up to FOH (I'm using the Out2 4CM method).

Now, I'm able to add that feed to FOH back in, add a nice pair of Bogner Shiva 1x12 IR's (in Standard) to the Preset and not have any CPU issues whatsoever.

Those of you chomping at the bit for Cygnus...give the guys a chance, I think there is a lot more going on under the hood with these non-Cygnus/Beta updates than we realise other than "its not Cygnus" and "is it Friday yet?" - I think the underlying platform on the FM3 is slowly getting prepared through these FW updates for the big release...

I am of the opinion that the way that the FM3 is handling high CPU is WAAAYY better in this Beta (and long may it continue) - my pretty maxxed out 4CM patch was struggling previously and I had to remove the Out 1 feed I had set up to FOH (I'm using the Out2 4CM method).

Now, I'm able to add that feed to FOH back in, add a nice pair of Bogner Shiva 1x12 IR's (in Standard) to the Preset and not have any CPU issues whatsoever.

Those of you chomping at the bit for Cygnus...give the guys a chance, I think there is a lot more going on under the hood with these non-Cygnus/Beta updates than we realise other than "its not Cygnus" and "is it Friday yet?" - I think the underlying platform on the FM3 is slowly getting prepared through these FW updates for the big release...

I think you're right - and, the Drives block improvement with this update was a huge deal to me. Now all the drives sound like I'd expect and interact with the amp models in a more natural/organic way, also what I'd expect (comparing to analog counterparts). Where I'm also looking forward to the Cygnus modeling being available on the FM3 I've been really enjoying the flexibility and tones I'm getting with the Drives update.

i Know the Scribble strip issue has been reported but I‘ve been running a week without issue until today. Today is the first time it has not been connected to my computer using fm3 edit, and it’s also the first time I’ve been scrolling around factory presets as opposed to my own. Just posting in case it helps the developers.

Is it Wednesday yet? :p

I agree, as I said - I’ve worked my way down from FC18 to FC15 (FM3 + 12), FC9 (FC6 + FM3), FM5 (FM3 + 2 external) and now FM3.

I enjoy playing much more now, pick a good sound and get on with it, I have 4 scenes, 5 effects, looper, volume pedal etc. All in a tiny footprint

Same here. FM3, EV2, Atomic CLR. Five minutes setup and then chat with the drummer for half an hour as he does his own setup...

Just q quick a FYI,

I used my FM3 at practice yesterday and had some minor issues. I made 2 presets that are exactly the same expect one has a trim/pan block at the end. This same preset i changed one of the buttons to enable/bypass the trim block.

As i switched between both, the button configuration with the trim preset stayed on both presets. Everything else worked on the patch but experienced this several times.

I hope this makes any sense lol

Just q quick a FYI,

I used my FM3 at practice yesterday and had some minor issues. I made 2 presets that are exactly the same expect one has a trim/pan block at the end. This same preset i changed one of the buttons to enable/bypass the trim block.

As i switched between both, the button configuration with the trim preset stayed on both presets. Everything else worked on the patch but experienced this several times.

I hope this makes any sense lol
Switch settings are global by default unless you specifically use Per Preset switches.

Back
Top Bottom