FM3 Firmware Version 3.03 beta 1

All of the Cabs in Factory 1 & 2 banks are appearing as green. Will they not be available in Ultra Res?

If a Cab is only capable of Standard Res, why does the IR Length toggle offer the option between Standard and Ultra Res? Ideally shouldn't default to Standard/grey-out the Ultra Res option.

So if the cabs aren’t purple aka they’re green. It doesn’t change anything to go ultra res? Correct? Also is there a list anywhere of what stock cabs are ultra

I've noticed that the Low Cut in the Drive block doesn't seem to do anything (Box O'Crunch and Suhr Riot GE for sure). Anyone else noticed that?

OMG anyone tried the TS9 Dx drive...it's insane with a 5150. The horizon drive is also awesome and more flexible than the grinder input drive. Love it!

Also...You all should go to the Pitch block. Is it me or the virtual capo is a lot better now?

OMG anyone tried the TS9 Dx drive...it's insane with a 5150. The horizon drive is also awesome and more flexible than the grinder input drive. Love it!

Also...You all should go to the Pitch block. Is it me or the virtual capo is a lot better now?
What about the New Drives CPU usage? It’s higher than before?

All of the Cabs in Factory 1 & 2 banks are appearing as green. Will they not be available in Ultra Res?

If a Cab is only capable of Standard Res, why does the IR Length toggle offer the option between Standard and Ultra Res? Ideally shouldn't default to Standard/grey-out the Ultra Res option.
I don't show Factory cabs as green here. Are you viewing from the hardware or FMEdit?
You are correct regarding standard res cabs. Thanks, this will be fixed in the release version.

Just updated FM3-Edit and FW 3.03 beta. After updating, the LCD for the leftmost footswitch has very low contrast and is almost impossible to read. Changing the LCD contrast in settings does not do anything. I tried changing views, changing scenes, and restarting the FM3, but none of those solved the issue.

I don't show Factory cabs as green here. Are you viewing from the hardware or FMEdit?
You are correct regarding standard res cabs. Thanks, this will be fixed in the release version.
Only legacy ones show purple in edit. Are all factory technically supposed to be purple?

Just updated FM3-Edit and FW 3.03 beta. After updating, the LCD for the leftmost footswitch has very low contrast and is almost impossible to read. Changing the LCD contrast in settings does not do anything. I tried changing views, changing scenes, and restarting the FM3, but none of those solved the issue.
I have the same issue, sorry you have a problem. I have reported it too. Just to be clear, is the display on your left switch just showing aa a dark rectangle?

Back
Top Bottom