FM3 Firmware Version 3.03 beta 1

These poor FAS people that are under the gun trying to keep us happy, I feel you guys and know I need my shit now Please:grimacing:

I just got my FM3 yesterday - how awesome would it be to have Cygnus the VERY NEXT DAY?!?! lol I can wait... But I still REALLY want the Axe III's pitch block, Cygnus or no Cygnus.

"Soon", even "very soon" can mean a lot of things depending on one's evaluative standard to which time is contrasted.

Maybe soon is next week. Maybe soon is a cuppa weeks more. Maybe soon is Monday. Maybe Tuesday is late. Bah.

The drives on fm3 are now pretty cool. I've spend some time writing up tracks inspired by these, even if JCM sim feels subpar compared to cygnus.

I don't wanna pull the "jus go plei guuuitaaar" card. But imagine how much energy and time can be lost waiting on things that don't show up when we think they will.

For myself, I try to spend time doing other things, trying to condition my brain to lie to itself that doing other things isn't just an excuse not to think of cygnus.

#personaldevelopment

"Soon", even "very soon" can mean a lot of things depending on one's evaluative standard to which time is contrasted.

Maybe soon is next week. Maybe soon is a cuppa weeks more. Maybe soon is Monday. Maybe Tuesday is late. Bah.

The drives on fm3 are now pretty cool. I've spend some time writing up tracks inspired by these, even if JCM sim feels subpar compared to cygnus.

I don't wanna pull the "jus go plei guuuitaaar" card. But imagine how much energy and time can be lost waiting on things that don't show up when we think they will.

For myself, I try to spend time doing other things, trying to condition my brain to lie to itself that doing other things isn't just an excuse not to think of cygnus.

#personaldevelopment
Have you ever considered that people check the forum/thread periodically throughout the work day, when they generally wouldn't have time to play guitar? Let us be excited :)

Back
Top Bottom