FM3 Firmware Version 3.02

I also have the freezing issue. Have not enabled the new tuner mode. Just a simple layout with short/long press for scenes and presets up/down. My feeling is that when the FM3 freezes this happens after a long press of a footswitch. I clearly see this because the FW display shows the "inverted" text (2nd function for long press) when freezed. I could also see that suddenly the main display became almost white (the texts could still be seen in a very light grey), then the corners of the display became black, so there was a kind of white circle on the display. This one became smaller and smaller and in the end the display was completely black. Looked like a cool animation... The footswitch displays and LEDs were still on, although freezed.
Hope this is not too confusing and helps in finding the bug.
I have a similar layout on the FM3; tap/tuner (hold), preset up/down (hold), and scene up/down (hold). Oddly, it doesn't seem like I need to tap or hold any switches for them to freeze up. Yesterday, I had it connected to my computer for a few hours, hadn't actually touched anything on the unit itself (or engaged/disengaged anything), and the freeze occurred. Main display was normal, though.

I have 0 issues on 3.02 aside from a USB port that was drunk for a day.

One thing I noticed though was that if I press 'store' and use the main big knob to switch preset number to save on another preset, the preset number/preset name starts glitching like crazy.

Saves like it should and the name is what I set it to though so most likely a super minor issue related to the read function of something... somewhere.. I don't know... I'll just show myself out

My footswitches froze up for the first time yesterday. The unit had been on for a few hours, FM3-Edit was open/connected, a MIDI device was connected (MC6), and the only resolution was rebooting the FM3. I’ve been using 3.02 almost daily and hadn’t seen this issue yet. I don’t use the new tuner mode (I actually don’t use the FM3 tuner at all).

Any week could be... The question is, will this week be the one? ;)
Lol true tbh i don’t even know what is planned in the next update hopefully a fix for the freezing bug , i doubt Cygnus
stuff for a bit , maybe drive block
ot Ultra res this time

I said... piiiiiiitch
FixedRepulsiveArgali-small.gif

Back
Top Bottom