FM3 Firmware Version 3.02

I'm using copy output 1, no output 2 block is used. Thanks Chris.
From the last few weeks it hasn't changed according to my settings.
there should be a significant change in level from the Public Beta, not from any prior release version. i tested this first hand and verified it.

i'll check again when i get home.

Thanks for all the hard work to make this happen. Been playing with the Perform Pages. Mostly Global. I have a suggestion.

When the Bypass state of an effect (Drive for example) is displayed on the unit, it would be great if that whole icon can be colored red for bypassed and green for active. It's a quicker way than trying to remember if a white switch on the right means off or is that the blank switch on the left?

I'm dragging up the Bypass control so maybe I'm not doing it right?

Thanks again!

Reactions: HIO
It sounds like this final release will sound different than the beta due to the bias excursion improvements being removed until the full Cygnus is released. Is that correct?

Love the idea of the Performance pages! Regarding the OMG9 addition, I'm running the FM3 only version of the OMG9 layout (OMG3 you could say) - wouldn't it make sense to have that in there as well? Or are the differences only a few tweaks?

Love the idea of the Performance pages! Regarding the OMG9 addition, I'm running the FM3 only version of the OMG9 layout (OMG3 you could say) - wouldn't it make sense to have that in there as well? Or are the differences only a few tweaks?
To have what in where?

Anyone know where the pdf file is as mentioned in the release notes (for the Perform stuff). Can't find it on my PC.

Thanks FAS, you've just given me an awful dilemma, update the FM3 or keep enjoying Cygnus on my III

Seriously great gear. Keep thinking about treating myself to a Kemper or try another Stomp for no other reason that I haven't had any new gear in ages, but I watch a few videos and wonder why should I bother as these FAS black boxes do all I need, just awesome you keep these things at the tip of the spear FOR FREE!!
I have a kemper for sale hehehe no needed with my fm3

To have what in where?

Where? in the "SETUP: FC Controllers: Reset page"

The layout that works with the FC6 is called OMG9, there's a version that works with the FM3 stand-alone also, its great.

From the release notes:
"FC: You can now install the “OMG9” FC settings directly from the SETUP: FC Controllers: Reset page of the FM3, with no download required. The OMG9 Owner’s Manual can be found at: http://www.fractalaudio.com/downloads/manuals/FM3/FM3-OMG9-Manual.pdf

The layout that works with the FC6 is called OMG9, there's a version that works with the FM3 stand-alone also, its great.

From the release notes:
"FC: You can now install the “OMG9” FC settings directly from the SETUP: FC Controllers: Reset page of the FM3, with no download required. The OMG9 Owner’s Manual can be found at: http://www.fractalaudio.com/downloads/manuals/FM3/FM3-OMG9-Manual.pdf
oh i see. the comment about performance pages confused me with that statement.

Is the option to use global blocks going to happen in Cygnus?
Making a tweak to a amp or cab block etc... getting that parameter tweaked for 40 more presets would be killer.

oh i see. the comment about performance pages confused me with that statement.
It just seemed that adding the OMG9 into the unit was a presumption that people would buy the FC6. What about those of us who are happy with just the 3 buttons?

It just seemed that adding the OMG9 into the unit was a presumption that people would buy the FC6. What about those of us who are happy with just the 3 buttons?
i don't think it was a presumption, but a reaction to a customer request to add it there.

i would guess they could add the other one in there too if enough people asked.

Back
Top Bottom