FM3 Firmware Version 3.02 Beta 1

So this firmware friday-thing is something that stuck from way back when these were actually released on fridays? Or does the words just ring out so well? Fffirmware Fffriday, ;-)

So this firmware friday-thing is something that stuck from way back when these were actually released on fridays? Or does the words just ring out so well? Fffirmware Fffriday, ;-)

I'd say 50-50. It has never been an "official" thing.

Firmware releases have been happening any day of the week and there was a chart showing that most firmware releases were done either on mondays, tuesdays or fridays.

I'm more into the "inside joke" and "has a nice ring to it" of Firmware Fridays, but there are people here that actually think it's an official thing from FAS. 😶

I didnt think that you could do this even with nothing after the amp? Im refering to your last sentence there, it implies that you can bypass the poweramp simulation to one output? I do it by having the cab block only going to output 1 and using the output 2 global eq to 'match' the sound going through my poweramp and cab.
Oh shoot sorry I was thinking about the cab block. Disregard that, sorry!

It’s become a meme here and just the way people wish for firmware to come out every week. Often, it can be released on a Friday, but that hasn’t been an official thing.

Firmware Wednesday is just a Model of Firmware Friday., It doesn't sound as good though, but it did cut in some Blindfoold tests at MP3 quality YouTubes, however, people reported that it may sound as good as Firmware Friday but felt different.

Actually surprised a bit tbh
it sounded like the only issues were the out2 and the bias that i saw they had fixed yesterday maybe some tricky last minute bugs showed up
Don't forget, they are also trying to release the full Cygnus update for AXE3 and port Cygnus to FM3 as well.

Back
Top Bottom