FM3 Firmware Version 3.02 Beta 1

Confirm what exactly?
My bad, didn't noticed the thread a replied wasn't included.
Prior to this beta I didn't hit the input1 red meter, but yesterday I noticed it while fooling with a new preset, I didn't care much honestly, I was playing with HBE 2018. I mean, it tickled a bit but it's kinda ok I guess?
I just write this because another pal from here posted about it I thought it would be the right thing to do just in case.

All seems well except that I'm getting the following behavior across all my presets:

-tap and hold down the middle "Scenes" footswitch on the FM3 to access the Scene 7 and 8 views on the FC6

When returning to the Scene home view (Scenes 1 thru 6 on the FC6) by tapping the middle "Scenes" footswitch on the FM3:

-the bottom right footswitch #3 on the FC6 isn't illuminated (should be dim red like the other 5) sometimes
-it stays dark until you tap Scene #3 on the FC6
EDIT: also happens on the FM3 display (when messing with the views/layouts...def has to do with coming from a Tap Tempo function button (flashing) to solid...so I don't think it is due to the OMG9 but rather something else in the code.
I occasionally have the LED's on switches shut off since I installed this firmware. The switches still function like normal, but the LED's around some will shut off until I switch views and return.

Hey BryantP/Admin M@ while it's just a cosmetic thing I'm curious if you guys can duplicate the issue reported above/in this thread?

Bryant and the whole team did such a great job with this update!

definitely check out the "2nd Press = Previous Scene" - many asked for that one and we have it!

Footswitch Tuner Mode changes the 3 on-board displays to show Flat, Tune, and Sharp indication when tuning.

i think Scene Changes with Amp Channel changes are faster too.

this is a great update!

be sure to install the updated FM3-Edit as well: https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/fm3-edit-1-03-00-supports-fw-3-02-public-beta.170221/unread

--
i did an hour livestream discussing the release notes, and made an excerpt video focusing on a few topics:

My firmware on the editor is 13.02 beta and it does NOT have that PERFORM button on the editor. Advise?

If there is an update today, I would guess it would be only bug fixes for this beta.

I maybe wrong but I don't think the FM3 will see a Cygnus beta until Cliff finishes it for the III, then ports it over for us.

If there is an update today, I would guess it would be only bug fixes for this beta.

I maybe wrong but I don't think the FM3 will see a Cygnus beta until Cliff finishes it for the III, then ports it over for us.
Hard to say we know Cliff ported Cygnus a while back and the current issues in this beta look they were fixed this week so maybe we will set the first set of amps that are
in Ax3

OK, if I missed this, please forgive me.

IN Fm3 edit - So, if I select setup, as an example. Shouldn't clicking on "setup" again, close setup? It doesn't, all the others do-they highlight on first click and un highlight on second click, and close, as expected.
If this is normal, imho, normal is, well, not right.
Thanks, again sorry if it's been answered, I couldn't find it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom