FM3 Firmware Version 3.02 Beta 1

Sounds great !
Perf Pages.....
“Drop and Drag” is not working on my Mac, Copy and paste is though ! I see it on the FM3 Panel ;)

Thank you, and wow that quite a laundry list of fixes, great job! So happy to have gotten my FM3 and to see this kind of dedication to perfection! Ra Ra!!!

So build a preset with global performance labels saved? Copy/paste that preset and every preset should adjust from any preset copied from? Is this correct?
I dragged controls to the performance panels, then saved that preset to 10 slots. When adjusting low cut in one of the 10 presets, none of yhe others adjusted.
What am i missing?
Thanks in advance team!

So build a preset with global performance labels saved? Copy/paste that preset and every preset should adjust from any preset copied from? Is this correct?
I dragged controls to the performance panels, then saved that preset to 10 slots. When adjusting low cut in one of the 10 presets, none of yhe others adjusted.
What am i missing?
Thanks in advance team!
no. this is so you can adjust the current preset.

the Control Set you place there is Global. these are not Global Parameters that affect all presets.

the Parameters you chose to put on there will not change from preset to preset - that's the "Global" part.

Oh so like a quick way to adjust certain things you usually adjust. Amp block "Input gain"
cab block "low cut"
Delay block "level"
Etc....
???

I use the same preset for every song , so I still have to make adjustments for each song preset. Adjustments are very minimal with input block (noise gate) amp block and cab block (low/high cut)
Missing my axe fx 2 mkll for this reason . Haha

Been a crazy last few days down here in Houston, TX so just now seeing this.
Sweet! Thanks FAS!
Have a show Sunday afternoon so might practice with this over the next couple days and if all goes well use it for the show.

Quite the list of fixes, improvements, and additions...fantastic!

Performance Pages, Footswitch Tuner Mode, and 2nd Press = Previous Scene will get immediate use/adoption for me when I get this installed tomorrow.

Thanks, and a tip of the hat Bryant and FAS....

Back
Top Bottom