FM3 Firmware Release Version 1.04

My PC won't recognize my unit as an audio device on 1.04
Same, but with 1.03 here. It's connecting fine to Axe-Edit, but my DAW cant recognize the FM3. Its weird though, because my macbook is able to detect the fm3 and its in the I/O settings on my macbook, but no sound from my macbook is able to go through the unit.
Image 2020-06-24 at 1.34.32 PM.pngImage 2020-06-24 at 1.34.24 PM.png

So making sure I understand correctly:
  • No issue with the amp and delay blocks displaying incorrectly if you're not using FM3 Edit
  • If you do use FM3E, just change channels on the amp/delay to get FM3E to display correctly
  • If you do use FM3E, don't click the pitch block (or at least have looked at the hardware and know what the mix should be)

Is all that accurate?

So the workaround for FM3-Edit is to simply cycle through the amp/delay channels to update the actual settings of the preset?

They said there were some tricky issues to resolve. Give it some time or use 1.03 for now. If 1.04 was not released what firmware would people be using? ;)

There must be some fairly complex issues involved with the FM3 1.03 bugs. Axe-Fx III firmware versions 12.09, 12.10, and 12.11 have been released since 1.03 came out.

I am sure there is a huge effort happening in the background right now....we just gotta wait it out....

Back
Top Bottom