FM3 Firmware Release Version 1.04

Its been a while......when you load the new Factory presets....it wipes out all presets 1- 383correct ?
Need to save my mains which are in 1-15 correct ?
You can use Fractal Bot to save them to banks B-D so your presets aren’t overwritten. You just have to send the factory banks individually, not the single file with all banks.

Its been a while......when you load the new Factory presets....it wipes out all presets 1- 383correct ?
Yes. Worth it, seems like so far, or do what is suggested above

Not placebo or imaginary, the FM3 now sounds MUCH better than it just did., ....the Fenders are ridiculous.
You may be right. I did play a few of the Fender models on the FM3 right after I installed 1.04 and thought they sounded awesome. But when I A/B’ed against the III I mostly played around with Voxes and Marshalls.

does this address the issue with amps being rewritten to what's on another scene within a single preset?
It does. This was an issue introduced during the beta cycle and has been corrected.
It will wipe out the first 384 presets. FractalBot will warn you which ones will be erased.

It's always a good idea to perform a backup before upgrading regardless. Just in case.

It does. This was an issue introduced during the beta cycle and has been corrected.

thanks for pointing that out, definitely have been updating every beta release, haha.
i'll get it installed and check out the improvements. quite excited to see the differences. thank you!

New presets sound great here :) Agree Greg, Economy REV is working for me so far :)

Questions please, I have about 15 personal presets that I loaded to 104 from 103
Do i need to go into each 103 preset and reinitialize or anything for it to pick up new goodness ?
thx

New presets sound great here :) Agree Greg, Economy REV is working for me so far :)

Questions please, I have about 15 personal presets that I loaded to 104 from 103
Do i need to go into each 103 preset and reinitialize or anything for it to pick up new goodness ?
thx
I don't see anything to do, but my main amp from the 3 was the matchless DC30 EF86 so I have to set all that but from the release notes I don't see anything but someone smarter than me may chime in.

Okay, I found "Refresh after new firmware"
Do you do this on each old preset....or just once for all ?

Cheers Greg......I just ran the "Refresh" it took a minute.....It may be for all. Hoping for confirmation.
thx

Presets will be automatically updated by the firmware. No intervention is required.

Okay, I found "Refresh after new firmware"
Do you do this on each old preset....or just once for all ?
This only has to do with block definitions and the like and will happen automatically when FM3-Edit sees the FM3 has new firmware.

Back
Top Bottom