FM3 Firmware 1.06 Public Beta 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just downloaded and installed, and now the CS1 modifier has no affect on amp input drive. Anyone else experiencing this?

I can confirm that adding CS1 to control amp drive does not work, either on my existing presets that use it, or on factory presets where I add it.

I've cycled power to the FM3 with no change in (incorrect) behavior.

I see someone else just posted controller problems also, so apparently it's not just me.

I can confirm that adding CS1 to control amp drive does not work, either on my existing presets that use it, or on factory presets where I add it.

I've cycled power to the FM3 with no change in (incorrect) behavior.

I see someone else just posted controller problems also, so apparently it's not just me.
how exactly are you setting up a Control Switch for Amp drive?

Using FM3-Edit I'm right clicking on Input Drive, then selecting Control Switch 1 for the modifier source.

Using FM3-Edit I'm right clicking on Input Drive, then selecting Control Switch 1 for the modifier source.
are you changing the Min/Max or anything? or is it going from 0 to 10? any other changes on the Modifier screen?

Either way it doesn't work. I've tried leaving it at 0 and 10 for min/max, and adjusting them to something else.

CS1 for Input Drive is not working here either, I have it assigned to only one scene.... it does not toggle on.
Otherwise this F/W loaded great and the Presets sound great.

I have Austin buddy pack and use CS2 on my layout to activate the boost.

the led of the switch is turning on/off and it shows Control Switch 2 on/off but has no effect on the boost

A question about the USB fixes. Does this address communication timeouts between the FM3 and FM3-Edit over USB? I experience occasional timeouts during an editing session of a standard preset that results in FM3 hanging, requiring a power cycle. Latest FM3 firmware, FM3 editor, FAS Windows 10 drivers.
This should fix the majority and hopefully all of the USB issues. If you still have an issue, please let us know. It is always helpful if you can provide OS with version, FM3 system settings dump from Fractal-Bot, and the preset you experience the issue with (if it's a specific preset/set of presets).

Just downloaded and installed, and now the CS1 modifier has no affect on amp input drive. Anyone else experiencing this?
CS1 for Input Drive is not working here either, I have it assigned to only one scene.... it does not toggle on.
I have Austin buddy pack and use CS2 on my layout to activate the boost.

the led of the switch is turning on/off and it shows Control Switch 2 on/off but has no effect on the boost
Thank you for the reports! We will take a look at these and try to reproduce them tomorrow. If any of you have a chance to upload your system settings and problematic preset, that could be very helpful.

Is there a new FM3 Edit version required
for this Beta ?
No.

I realize this is a public beta, but does this mean we will still not have the now-months-old AXE-III updates to the pitch block in the final release?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom