FM3 & FC6 With FM9 Layout?

22 frets

Experienced
Would it be possible to set up the FM3 with an FC6 so that the foot switch layouts function like the new FM9. In other words, set them up so that the top 3 switches on the FC6 are used to select the ”mode” - Presets, Scenes or Effects and the 3 FM3 switches and the bottom 3 FC6 switches line up across the bottom displaying the various presets, scenes or effects depending on what is selected by each ”mode“ switch on the top row of the FC6? Basically mimicking the FM9 layout?

This layout seems so much more intuitive to me. Basically hierarchical in nature. I am always looking for ways to simplify the foot switches so I can focus on my playing. Especially when it comes to selecting effects or boosting for lead solos in the middle of a song. Not as young and nimble (of mind or foot) as I once was! 😂😂😂

I wish I was capable of figuring this out, but layout design is over my head. 😂. Maybe someone will take on the challenge and be kind enough to share their finished product. 🤞

You can give this a try, for me it came out looking pretty close:
HTML:
<a href="https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/fm9-layout-possible-with-fm3-fc6.176176/post-2139951">FM9 Layout</a>

Back
Top Bottom