FM3 + FC6 = OMG 9 .....can I set one button to be dedicated tap tempo/tuner

I've spent some time in the manual and haven't been able to figure this out, although I imagine it is rather straightforward. As the title suggests, I'm running my FM3 and FC6 together with the OMG9 button configuration. I don't want to screw up the OMG9 setup, I enjoy how it works, but i would like the far right lower button to be set to be tap tempo in either the 'Scenes' layout or the 'Effects' layout.

Any ideas on how to accomplish this ?

I've spent some time in the manual and haven't been able to figure this out, although I imagine it is rather straightforward. As the title suggests, I'm running my FM3 and FC6 together with the OMG9 button configuration. I don't want to screw up the OMG9 setup, I enjoy how it works, but i would like the far right lower button to be set to be tap tempo in either the 'Scenes' layout or the 'Effects' layout.

Go into the Effects layout (3) select the bottom right button in FM3 edit , select . type Utilities, set as tap temp save , if you want the tuner there too add tuner function HOLD

Far right lower button on the FC6?

Switches are set per Layout. The OMG9 allows the FM3 switches to change the Layouts of the FC6, so if you want it there always, you’d have to adjust that switch position on any Layout you change to.

Thanks guys! I got it working. My issue was with the editor software and my not selecting the FC6 as the display. I kept seeing only the FM3 buttons in the editor. Once I toggled to FC6 view (duh) it all became quite apparent. Thanks again

Back
Top Bottom