FM3 + FC12 I thinks that's what I will go with

Chiguete

Experienced
So most of the people go for the FC6 when they think of their FM3 rig (I haven't seen someone post a FM3 + FC12 rig) but I just realized that the FC12 is the best option for me, and here is why:

I will upgrade from the AX8 and as the name says it has 8 switches, as it stands sometimes I actually would had liked to have even more buttons. So with the FC6 I'll be going down instead for staying the same as the AX8 and that is something a lot of players are debating on what will they do... of course the FC6 has new ways to make use of the switches but lets not get in to that. Now yesterday I watched the video of the comparison betwen the AX8 and the FM3 that a member posed and he showed this OCD DUO+ For Fractal Audio FC-6/FC-12/FM3 an add-on 2 switches that is in the same form of the FC6/12/FM3 so you can put it next to it and look great so I said to myself "perfect, I will get that too and then be back to my old way of having 8 switches) BUT then I saw the price (around US$90) and I quickly realized that for almost half of the added US$200 that is difference between the FC6 to the FC12 I would only be getting 2 extra switches that wouldn't have the screens and colors that will help me out when playing live..............

So for me I will be getting an FC12 to take advantage of all that the FM3 can do without compromising from not having enoght switches to make changes on songs.

So most of the people go for the FC6 when they think of their FM3 rig (I haven't seen someone post a FM3 + FC12 rig) but I just realized that the FC12 is the best option for me, and here is why:

I will upgrade from the AX8 and as the name says it has 8 switches, as it stands sometimes I actually would had liked to have even more buttons. So with the FC6 I'll be going down instead for staying the same as the AX8 and that is something a lot of players are debating on what will they do... of course the FC6 has new ways to make use of the switches but lets not get in to that. Now yesterday I watched the video of the comparison betwen the AX8 and the FM3 that a member posed and he showed this OCD DUO+ For Fractal Audio FC-6/FC-12/FM3 an add-on 2 switches that is in the same form of the FC6/12/FM3 so you can put it next to it and look great so I said to myself "perfect, I will get that too and then be back to my old way of having 8 switches) BUT then I saw the price (around US$90) and I quickly realized that for almost half of the added US$200 that is difference between the FC6 to the FC12 I would only be getting 2 extra switches that wouldn't have the screens and colors that will help me out when playing live..............

So for me I will be getting an FC12 to take advantage of all that the FM3 can do without compromising from not having enoght switches to make changes on songs.
Or you could buy/build a simple 2-button switch for way less than $90 ;)

Although I'm sure you won't regret having an FC-12 :D

Back
Top Bottom