FM3 FC Switch Travel Cases?

Bluestar

Curious to know if Fractal will be making a case for the FM3? If not, is there any other vendor out there that might offer a hard shell or soft shell custom case for the FM3 and FC switches for gigging? OR might players be using a decent backpack?

Pedaltrain metro 24 backpack is actually really great. I use it to carry my FC-12, and four Ev-2 expression pedals. Still room to spare.

These work pretty well and are reasonbly priced. They have lots of sizes but here is an example that you could put a FM3 or FC6 into.

I am going to buy two of these cases from Monoprice...one for my FM3 and one for my FC6. The size I will try is the 13"x 12"x 6". I will let you know how it works. Thank you Randall ( and mjamesmh)

Be sure to go on the site and look closely at the interior dimensions in the specifications when choosing a size.

Hippietim,
I see you haven’t peeled off the screen protector also. Haha.

I will look for some kind of protection for it and scribble windows first :)

I have a 1u Matrix GT1000FX that I want to integrate into my pedalboard. Does one exist with a 1u rack space underneath?
Dunno about that...
I sold my GT1000FX and bought the Seymor Duncan powerstage 170 for my future FM3 setup, as it a lot smaller and pedalboard-friendly... And I didn't really lose money in the exchange, as the Seymor Duncan is cheaper.

Dunno about that...
I sold my GT1000FX and bought the Seymor Duncan powerstage 170 for my future FM3 setup, as it a lot smaller and pedalboard-friendly... And I didn't really lose money in the exchange, as the Seymor Duncan is cheaper.
Curious, I use a 170 also, how would you compare the Duncan to the Matrix?

The Helix backpack is awesome. It's a little pricey but well worth it in my opinion. Snug fit for FM3/FC6, with plenty of room for cables/pedals in the other compartments. I've only had it for a few months but the construction seems top notch.

Back
Top Bottom