FM3 + FC-6 = OMG9!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just added FC-6 to FM3/EV-1/EV-1 set up, loaded OMG9 layout and now along with my Mission Engineering Gemini II I think I'm officially done buying equipment. Been playing since 1975 and never been so happy...
Wait until the Cygnus firmware hits the FM3. It’s going to raise your enjoyment several levels.

love it, how do you change 000-311 to 000-512 ? can't use my custom presets
Thanks
Check in the global settings for a parameter that sets highest bank number and/or preset number. Might be enough info to find it. Will check for better names when near my AxeFX3. Should be similar named parameters in FM3. HTH

Just got my B stock FC6 and loaded OMG9. Making some tweaks here and there (Per-preset instead of effects, some more links) but it's a good setup for sure. I still think it's an unfortunately large footprint on the floor, but maybe it won't be a big deal in practice. We'll see once group music is a thing again...

I just got my B Stock FC6 too and I haven't found a mark on it. I think this was actually sent mistaken as B stock, as it looks like a new piece. I loaded OMG9, and am just floored at how well this is thought out. This is pretty amazing. I love the fact that I can just take the FM3 for acoustic gigs when they come back, and then have the flexibility to use both if I want for the full band gigs. Thank you Fractal!

I just got my B Stock FC6 too and I haven't found a mark on it. I think this was actually sent mistaken as B stock, as it looks like a new piece. I loaded OMG9, and am just floored at how well this is thought out. This is pretty amazing. I love the fact that I can just take the FM3 for acoustic gigs when they come back, and then have the flexibility to use both if I want for the full band gigs. Thank you Fractal!
I have bought B stock from them before. It has always been in amazing condition

From what I’ve been able to tell over the years, B-stock is generally returned equipment, used in a demo, or something that had a cosmetic flaw. They’re inspected and cleaned and repackaged. Some companies used to lump in equipment that had an operational flaw that was repaired but I don’t know if they are still allowed to do that.

I am having a problem with OMG 9 . I have the 3.02 SW on the FM3 .. If I push the Scenes on the FM3 sometimes it goes more , sometimes it doesnt .. When it has changed it is almost impossible to make it go back . When in Preset Mode The banks are set up in the Config as 6 . It sometimes goes down up to 20 or more .. I might try to re download the file to see if that stops it .. Any clues would be helpful as it is useless as it is ..

REloaded .. No good Scenes works OK now as you want to switch the first scenes to the second a longer press and to return a quick press on But 2 on the FM3.. BUT Presets is not working . If I push bank up in theory it should move up 6 ? It goes to Zero ie 59 Bassgys 65 Bassguy etc and all the buttons on the FC6 flash pale green If I selct Bassguy it get me to it , but I only wanted to go down 6 patches , not to the beginning ..What am I doing wrong ??

Somebody had put together a variation on OMG9 that allowed you to bail back out to a 3 switch lightweight setup when needed, but I've totally lost the thread. Anyone have it handy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom