FM3 FC-6 carry bag or case options

Any other options? Ideally fit the FM3, FC6, EV-1, and have room for a few cables. Bummer that the Mono Controller bag is no longer available.

I have a Helix backpack, and if I had some separator that would work well to keep the FM3 and FC6 apart. The EV-1 fits in the front pocket. That could work for when I bring all of it.

I think after assessing my needs a bit more, if I could have a smaller bag that just fit the FM3 and EV-1 with cables, that'd be ideal.

Okay, here's what I'm going to try out for just the FM3, EV-1, power and expression cables:

https://www.sweetwater.com/store/de...series-1813-5-waterproof-case-with-cubed-foam

Assuming the top lid is an inch deep, the handles will only sink 1/4" into the lid foam at their highest point. This isn't the bag solution I was hoping for, but given that I'm always carrying my Mono M80 guitar bag, and that has an ample front pocket for guitar and other cables, I'm probably okay with this. It's sufficiently compact and light, should provide good protection. Still going to be on the lookout for something that will fit the FC6 too, but I have the Helix backpack in the meantime.

Similar to the SKB suggestion, but much less $ & found at Harbor Fright (yes, you read that correctly).
Apache 4800:
l49UVXA.jpg

Last edited:
Similar to the SKB suggestion, but much less $ & found at Harbor Fright (yes, you read that correctly).
Apache 4800:

You saved me! Sweetwater is actually on lockdown and wouldn't have been able to ship my case until sometime in April. Canceled order and got this 4800 case from Harbor Freight. I actually like the dimensions on this one better. It will allow for some foam underneath too.

@Karl Houseknecht

Glad I could help! The case has 3 "levels" of foam in the bottom part. The lowest level is thinnest, but still a good-ish amount. Since my FC-6 is mounted on a board (1/2" plywood), I thought it was going to work out fine.

Back
Top Bottom