FM3 FC-6 carry bag or case options

I was able to fit the FM9 and EV-2 in the Gator Helix Floor case.
However, I had to remove the end caps for it to fit.
See photo.
The FM-9 and EV-2 are about 23 1/4 inches in length if that helps.
There is no room for cables BTW.
That is very helpful info! I see the FM9 doesn’t have the two bars like the fm3 has. Do you think it would still close? I guess you could put the cables where you have the padding at the bottom?
Thanks again.

That is very helpful info! I see the FM9 doesn’t have the two bars like the fm3 has. Do you think it would still close? I guess you could put the cables where you have the padding at the bottom?
Thanks again.
I am not clear on the dimensions but here is a shot of the top inside the case.
Those 2 foam pads are 1.75 inches thick.
The longer foam piece is .25 inches.
You can see were the foot switches have indented the form.
Hope this helps.

Attachments

• 5110FCA1-2091-495B-8B8B-8E164BBC0D71.jpeg
    5110FCA1-2091-495B-8B8B-8E164BBC0D71.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 15
I am not clear on the dimensions but here is a shot of the top inside the case.
Those 2 foam pads are 1.75 inches thick.
The longer foam piece is .25 inches.
You can see were the foot switches have indented the form.
Hope this helps.
Would it be safe to put the cables where you have that foam piece at the bottom? I ordered the gator case and it should be arriving today. Looks awesome.

Would it be safe to put the cables where you have that foam piece at the bottom? I ordered the gator case and it should be arriving today. Looks awesome.
Yeah that might work.
I have a small nylon bag for all my cables, IEM etc that goes in my guitar case.
What you pointed out gave me the idea of cutting the middle out of the foam to make room for the bag.

Yeah that might work.
I have a small nylon bag for all my cables, IEM etc that goes in my guitar case.
What you pointed out gave me the idea of cutting the middle out of the foam to make room for the bag.
Awesome! Just got it and I am very happy! Fits 2 patch cords, 2 xlr’s and power cable. Couldn’t be happier.

Back
Top Bottom