• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

FM3 FAQ

Rex

Legend!
Rex, to clarify, - If I use the adapter and use the USB that does work (as it does with the iMac), then is it possible to control with Output 2.
Help me understand your question. Do you want to send incoming USB audio to Output 2?

Fredlos120

Inspired
Thanks, Rex - appreciate! I will definitely explore this some more. If I get stuck or have further questions, can I get back to you? (I have to get my new AustinBuddy presets going and take my guitar in for some work this morning...)

Rex

Legend!
Thanks, Rex - appreciate! I will definitely explore this some more. If I get stuck or have further questions, can I get back to you? (I have to get my new AustinBuddy presets going and take my guitar in for some work this morning...)
Sure. But if you do, then start a new thread and let me know that you’ve done it. That way, we can unhijack this thread. :)

Top Bottom