FM3 - Faisons connaissance ! (Let's get acquainted) ! 🎸😊

Appreciate you taking us through all the presets....great job! Also curious as to what is your opinion of the AX8 compared to the FM3?

J'aime la JTM45! Est-ce que c'est une Strat avec un capteur d'une Tele? J'ai eu une guitare comme ça il y a 12 ans. :)

Last edited:
I think it's worth mentioning that these guitars must be rather bright. For a moment I almost thought he had cab sims off. Some of these same presets sound quite different through my (many) guitars.
Thanks guys ! ☺️
Yes indeed, the blue one could be a bit "icy" in some case (BTW it's just a custom pickguard with an EMG Tele bridge pickup) ... but that was the Factory preset and I didn't want to edit whatever.
And maybe I played a bit heavy with my right hand ... to happy to try the FM3 for a week ! 😉🎸

Thanks for the ... help ! But I still can also answer for myself 😉

Yes, I've got the FM3 for a week to make some tries (and videos) and to help for the French user manual.
I just wanted to help with my answer 🤷‍♂️ Of course you can do it by yourself. I did not read that he wrote "Hello Nico" 😀🤦‍♂️Sorry 🙂

No sweat, anyway thanks, the conclusion for the time being is that the wait will continue. I guess the actual sanitary situation doesn't help by any means

Also the sound seems very organic, a bit much of treble maybe but a very good sound though. I like the bluesy intro, was this also done with a factory patch of FM3?

Back
Top Bottom