FM3 Factory Presets 5.03 - Preview

Admin M@

Administrator
Fractal Audio Systems
The FM3 factory presets have been revamped based on recent firmware changes. These adjust for the compressor "overhaul", amp level changes, and correct an issue where the Sequencer had been set to "pause" in older presets. The beta team has one more sweep of final checks to make, but meanwhile I thought that with the holiday weekend you might enjoy this "PREVIEW" release.

1. An ALL BANKS file is included. It overwrites the first 384 presets from just one installation.
2. As always, it is recommend that you back up your current presets before any such installation.

Thank you to those who helped with this. @iaresee @2112 @Greg Ferguson @Marco Fanton @Larry Mitchell @Cooper Carter @austinbuddy @Rex (and more!)

And as always, thank you for choosing Fractal Audio Systems.

https://www.fractalaudio.com/downlo...0/fm3_factory_preset_banks_v5p03-preview1.zip

Last edited:
The FM3 factory presets have been revamped based on recent firmware changes. These adjust for the compressor "overhaul", amp level changes, and correct an issue where the Sequencer had been set to "pause" in older presets. The beta team has one more sweep of final checks to make, but meanwhile I thought that with the holiday weekend you might enjoy this "PREVIEW" release.

1. An ALL BANKS file is included. It overwrites the first 384 presets from just one installation.
2. As always, it is recommend that you back up your current presets before any such installation.

Thank you to those who helped with this. @iaresee @2112 @Greg Ferguson @Marco Fanton @Larry Mitchell @Cooper Carter @austinbuddy @Rex (and more!)

https://www.fractalaudio.com/downlo...0/fm3_factory_preset_banks_v5p03-preview1.zip
Yessssss!

1653676823666.gif

I think they sound amazing, and give the credit to the developers who put the firmware and editor in place.

THANK YOU!!!!!

This is awesome!!

I am so grateful that a buddy of mine told me about the FM3 over a year ago and then brought his to my house to try out. I had my own in two weeks! I have never experienced a company that cares so much about their products and most importantly about their customers. I would have been disappointed and felt ripped off with any other modeler brand. My opinions are my own, but they may reflect the super majority of FAS products. :) I have shared my experience in the past, but the continued upgrades of an already phenomenal product blows my mind.

Back
Top Bottom