FM3-Edit wishlist item

MikeD

Inspired
I would find it very useful if we had the ability to change the BankSize from the Setup section of FM3 edit. Even just to read the banksize would be helpful.

I find I am changing the banksize parameter fairly often as I am using the FM3 standalone and with the FC-12 and FC-6. I currently have a layout 'set' for each control configuration (FM3 standalone, with the FC-6, with the FC-12).

I have no idea if this is possible or if anyone else would find it useful... just putting it out there for consideration down the road.

Not sure i have ever seen this any version of AXE Edit....but was there ever an "Undo" button ?
I have more than once deleted a parameter, block, etc...and wished i could recall it.
Thanks for any consideration.

Not sure i have ever seen this any version of AXE Edit....but was there ever an "Undo" button ?
I have more than once deleted a parameter, block, etc...and wished i could recall it.
Thanks for any consideration.
Both FM3-Edit (from version 1.0.0) and Axe-Edit III have an Undo/Redo feature. It was added to Axe-Edit III here:

=============================================
VERSION 1.03.01 August 16, 2019
=============================================
* Minimum firmware version 3.02

NEW IN THIS VERSION

• Corrected a visual bug in the Picker windows.
  • Updated the help text in the block's parameter editor when the Grid has nothing selected.
  • Modified the block's parameter editor to always show the Preset Block Menu widget.
* The block parameter editor now has undo/redo support, please see the Block menu for keyboard shortcuts. The undo/redo stack is only valid for the currently selected block. Clicking on a block clears the undo/redo stack. (Feature was added in 1.03.00 but was not included in release notes.)

thanks,
I am not sure how this works though.
I load a preset, I go to AMP block, increase or decrease drive level....how do I "undo" this ?
Clicking on the block does not work for me....unless I am not doing this correctly.
Thanks

I'm on a Mac too. Pick the Block menu at the top of FM3-Edit. Undo and Redo are not there. Either I'm misunderstanding what they mean by "Block Menu" or the commands are missing in FM3 Edit.

Edit: I just booted up the AxeIII. Undo and Redo are listed in the Block menu at the top of the dialog. The Mac shortcuts are Command-Z for Undo and Command-Y for Redo.

Back
Top Bottom