Fixed FM3-Edit not recognize the device

frostkald

Hello!

Today my Fm3 arrived, everything works well except the Fm3 Edit. Its not recognize the unit. The Windows recognize it When i plug in. I tried on a macbook too but the same thing happened. The firmware is the latest.

My computer and FM3 have had issues with being recognized. This is what helped me so maybe it will help you too.

1. Turn on FM3 while it is disconnected from the PC
2. Connect the FM3 to the PC
3. Open FM3-Edit

As always also make sure to check the cables that you are using. Also make sure you have the drivers installed. Hope this helps.

My computer and FM3 have had issues with being recognized. This is what helped me so maybe it will help you too.

1. Turn on FM3 while it is disconnected from the PC
2. Connect the FM3 to the PC
3. Open FM3-Edit

As always also make sure to check the cables that you are using. Also make sure you have the drivers installed. Hope this helps.
I tried it but still not working :/

I understand the frustration, since I got my FM3 I've had that same issue and the only way I get it to work is the method above. Could also be an issue with audio drivers from something like an audio interface. Have you restarted your computer since installing the drivers for the FM3?

I understand the frustration, since I got my FM3 I've had that same issue and the only way I get it to work is the method above. Could also be an issue with audio drivers from something like an audio interface. Have you restarted your computer since installing the drivers for the FM3?
Yes I restarted after the FM3 edit installiton . I tried an older verison too but not working. Maybe I miss some driver?

My FM3 always starts boots up before my Mac. Hence, when Edit opens up, there is no device recognized. The way to remedy is to unplug and replug the unit in. It would be nice to have some type of refresh button on edit to reset it where the computer would see the device? Does that make sense or is there something I am missing?

Back
Top Bottom