December 8, 2022

Current FM3 Firmware Version: 6.00

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
  • Mac version requires OS version 10.7 or newer
  • Windows version requires Windows 7 or newer
  • Minimum firmware version 2.00

NEW IN THIS VERSION

* Support for firmware 6.00
o Corrected the "Ideal" AMP page for the Matchbox Chiefman types.

* Corrected the Preset Translator to handle converting AMP Block Library files saved as single channels.

* Corrected the Preset Translator to convert DELAY blocks between FM3 and Axe-Fx III. The conversion needed to take into account the version numbers for when both the FM3 and the Axe-Fx III doubled the delay time from 8 seconds to 16 seconds.

PLEASE NOTE:

FM3-Edit 1.05.04 rc2 is not compatible with the full release of firmware 5.0.
FM3-Edit 1.05.05 replaces 1.05.04 rc 2. Incrementing the version number allows the editor to auto-update.
If running firmware 2.00 or greater, FM3-Edit 1.02.00 (or greater) is required to communicate with the FM3.
FM3-Edit versions 1.01.10 or less will not work with firmware 2.00 or greater.
FM3-Edit 1.05.05 will continue to work with all previous firmware versions.

I am using 1.05.12 Edit with Version 6.0 beta on FM3. Selecting another preset through edit does not work.. after restarting edit it works, but after a while stops working again. additional info ; Edit and Cubase 12 are running at the same time.

I am using 1.05.12 Edit with Version 6.0 beta on FM3. Selecting another preset through edit does not work.. after restarting edit it works, but after a while stops working again. additional info ; Edit and Cubase 12 are running at the same time.
Have you tried running Edit as administrator? That's fixed the problem for me and several other users.

Check out this thread on the forum: fm3-edit freeze after a few seconds of use

Ben

Back
Top Bottom