FM3-Edit 1.05.04 (to support fw 5.00 b2)

Michael Pickens

FAS Software Engineer
Fractal Audio Systems
FM3-Edit 1.05.04 is available below:

<Files have been removed from the server>

RELEASE NOTES

VERSION 1.05.04
February 7, 2022

Current FM3 Firmware Version: 4.01

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS

Mac version requires OS version 10.7 or newer
Windows version requires Windows 7 or newer
Minimum firmware version 1.00

NEW IN THIS VERSION

* Support for firmware 5.0 public beta 2
o Corrected the displaying of the Speaker Impedance Curve in the Setup view.
o Corrected the menu handler for "Export Preset+Cab Bundle" to display the dialog.
o Auto Attack/Release has been removed from the Pedal and Dynamicomp types as it is no longer applicable.
o Added Damping to Modifier Dialog.
o Added Type control to ADSRs.
o Added Hi Mid control to Drive block.
o Added "Grunt" and "Attack" knobs to Blackglass 7K DRIVE model.
o Added "Step" to Sequencer.

* Corrected a bug that disabled the Block menu's Copy and Cut commands when the Scene Manager was enabled.

* Modified the detection of an in-use MIDI port between Fractal Audio System applications. Requires the following minimum version numbers to coordinate in-use device detection: Fractal-Bot 3.00.13, Axe-Edit 1.10.07, FM3-Edit 1.05.04, and FM9-Edit 1.00.03.

Last edited:
Anyone else notice that when changing presets "Amp 1 Type/info" next to the Perform Button and the Amp Block Panel on the left side is not correct and reflects the last preset/scene you were on until you change the scene and then it's fine until you change to a different preset again...? For example I have a JPIIC+ preset on 505 and when I go to preset 504 that uses a "Vibra-King" it still indicates JPIIC+. The amp model I hear though is the correct amp for the preset. The screen on the FM3 itself indicates the correct amp model. I have refreshed everything since the new FW update FYI.

Last edited:
And it stucks on the old amp when you look into the amp block after switching to another preset. After one scene change it changes and shows the correct amp.

Last edited:
Yes, I'm seeing it too. No matter what preset I select it shows the last value from the preset I was just one. So I think on preset switching it's not reading the new amp value for display but on scene switching it is.

Same. Every preset I load, FM3-Edit 1.05.04 displays "59 Bassguy" as "Amp 1." However, it is correct on the unit.

Anyone else notice that when changing presets "Amp 1 Type/info" next to the Perform Button and the Amp Block Panel on the left side is not correct and reflects the last preset/scene you were on until you change the scene and then it's fine until you change to a different preset again...? For example I have a JPIIC+ preset on 505 and when I go to preset 504 that uses a "Vibra-King" it still indicates JPIIC+. The amp model I hear though is the correct amp for the preset. The screen on the FM3 itself indicates the correct amp model. I have refreshed everything since the new FW update FYI.
Same Problem here

Back
Top Bottom