FM3-Edit 1.05.04 rc2 (supports fw 5.0 public beta 4)

Michael Pickens

FAS Software Engineer
Fractal Audio Systems
FM3-Edit 1.05.04 rc2 is available below:

<Links removed>

Please note that this version requires firmware 5.0 public beta 4 or greater.
https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/fm3-firmware-version-5-00-beta-4.181193/

RELEASE NOTES

VERSION 1.05.04
February 7, 2022

Current FM3 Firmware Version: 4.01

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS

Mac version requires OS version 10.7 or newer
Windows version requires Windows 7 or newer
Minimum firmware version 2.00

PLEASE NOTE:

FM3-Edit 1.05.04 is compatible with firmware versions 2.0 or greater. FM3-Edit versions 1.05.03 or less are not compatible with firmware 5.0 or greater.

NEW IN THIS VERSION

* Support for firmware 5.0 public beta 2
o Corrected the displaying of the Speaker Impedance Curve in the Setup view.
o Corrected the menu handler for "Export Preset+Cab Bundle" to display the dialog.
o Auto Attack/Release has been removed from the Pedal and Dynamicomp types as it is no longer applicable.
o Added Damping to Modifier Dialog.
o Added Type control to ADSRs.
o Added Hi Mid control to Drive block.
o Added "Grunt" and "Attack" knobs to Blackglass 7K DRIVE model.
o Added "Step" to Sequencer.

* Corrected a bug that disabled the Block menu's Copy and Cut commands when the Scene Manager was enabled.

* Modified the detection of an in-use MIDI port between Fractal Audio System applications. Requires the following minimum version numbers to coordinate in-use device detection: Fractal-Bot 3.00.13, Axe-Edit 1.10.07, FM3-Edit 1.05.04, and FM9-Edit 1.00.03.

Last edited:
BUG: The same, wrong amp model is always displayed under the preset/scene display, no matter which preset you switch to!
Also in the amp block itself. If you change the channel from A to B back to A, it shows the correct model - also at the top of the header. If you now change the preset, it remains on the previously displayed model!
Did also refresh after new Firmware - same Problem!
I use Win 10 with FM3 Edit 1.05.04 rc2 and FM3 firmware 5.00beta4

BUG: The same, wrong amp model is always displayed under the preset/scene display, no matter which preset you switch to!
Also in the amp block itself. If you change the channel from A to B back to A, it shows the correct model - also at the top of the header. If you now change the preset, it remains on the previously displayed model!
Did also refresh after new Firmware - same Problem!
I use Win 10 with FM3 Edit 1.05.04 rc2 and FM3 firmware 5.00beta4
It's working here on my Win10 home machine. Please double check that the About box of the FM3-Edit shows "RC2".

Hi, thanks for including the scene volume increment and save function. I think there is a problem with the implementation as there is no way to define plus/minus or how many dbs each press of the switch will increment the setting as these options do not appear.

Hi, thanks for including the scene volume increment and save function. I think there is a problem with the implementation as there is no way to define plus/minus or how many dbs each press of the switch will increment the setting as these options do not appear.
Thanks. I will take a look.

Back
Top Bottom