• Minimum firmware version 1.00

NEW IN THIS VERSION

* Support for 4.01
o Updated AMP layout
o Updated DELAY layout
o Updated COMPRESSSOR layout
o Updated SETUP layout
o Updated FC Config dialog layout

* Added Parameter Batch Set functionality. The Parameter Batch Set command can be activated by right-clicking on a parameter while holding down SHIFT to display a context menu and selecting "Set In Multiple Presets". Selecting a sub-menu item will display the Preset Picker from which you can select multiple presets to batch set the parameter value.

* Corrected the filename for Per-Preset Perform blocks saved to the library.

* Corrected the conversion of the first Per-Preset Perform control from presets or blocks imported from the Axe-Fx III.

* Updated the descriptive text in the Perform View.

* Corrected a bug in the Library's "Save" routine in which the latest firmware version was not being updated in the currently selected Library entry.

Last edited:
Edit: If you’re missing a control after updating the firmware, make sure to follow @2112’s advice and hit "refresh after new FW" in the setting menu.

I found a possible bug: in the More tab of the delay block, the on/off switch for the Compander is an inert box and cannot be adjusted. Here’s a screenshot:

Attachments

• Compander.png
    Compander.png
    62.5 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
I am very impressed with the new FM3-Edit, in special with the batch function.
But one thing i miss is that the parameters in the modifier dialog are not copyed (Or am i doing something wrong?)
For example, i like to set the Modifier "off value" in all wah blocks in the factory presets to 95%, but this is not working!

Menu item "Preset and Scenes List" in the "Export As Text" sub-menu. It's the first time I see it, so I suppose it's an update of this version.
Maybe you want to add this update to the release notes.

Preset and Scenes List.png

Back
Top Bottom