FM3-Edit 1.05.00

Michael Pickens

FAS Software Engineer
Fractal Audio Systems
FM3-Edit 1.05.00 is now available via auto-update or from our website:

Please note: If you previously installed FM3-Edit 1.05.00 public beta 1, follow the link below to manually download and install the full release of FM3-Edit 1.05.00.

https://www.fractalaudio.com/fm3-edit/

RELEASE NOTES

VERSION 1.05.00
June 17, 2021

Current FM3 Firmware Version: 4.00

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
  • Mac version requires OS version 10.7 or newer
  • Windows version requires Windows 7 or newer
  • Minimum firmware version 1.00

NEW IN THIS VERSION

* Support for firmware 4.00.
o Updated CABINET layout.
o Redesign of AMP block layout.
o Added "Zero All" to GEQ layout.
o Added Output 2 Configuration parameter "Output Type" to SETUP Audio/USB page.

* Added editor name to the "Preset Leveling" window.

* Added "Swap" sub-menu to Scene Mgr's dropdown menu.

* Added "Copy >>" and "Copy <<" buttons to the Perform view which copy all the Per-Preset controls to the Global controls and vice-versa.

* Added "Clear Per-Preset" and "Clear Global" buttons to the Perform view which clear all the controls from the Per-Preset or Global section.

* Added a "Global Settings" section to the Preferences which displays the OS-specific directory where the settings files are stored.

* Corrected a bug in the Perform View which showed "ghosted" labels from a previous preset where a control does not exist in the current preset.

* Corrected a bug in which the Perform View closed when displaying the Controllers or Setup parameters.

* Corrected GAIN meter for COMPRESSOR Studio types.

* Corrected the Library's default folder name for the CONTROLLERS,

* Renamed "Block Library" to "Library"

* Added "Refresh Library" command to the Library dropdown menu, top-level Block menu, grid context menu, and Perform View dropdown menu.

* Extended the Library to include a Channel Library.
o The Library dialog displays the preset name as the default block name.

o The "Library: Save" and "Library: Save As" dialog provide the option of saving as an "entire block" or as the "current channel".

o "Save entire block" will save a block library entry as an entire block of all of its channels and modifiers. This is the "old" or "legacy" method. The icon of a quartered square with 4 colored sections denotes an entry saved as an entire block (all channels). Loading a block entry will overwrite all channels in the selected block.

o "Save only current channel" will save a block library entry containing only the currently selected channel. No modifiers will be saved. The icon of a quartered square with 1 central overlapping colored section denotes an entry saved as a single channel. Loading a channel entry will overwrite only the currently selected channel. Loading a channel entry into an empty grid space will insert a new block and load the entry into CHANNEL A.

Always nice to see improvements. However, can you help with that : I can't see the low cut and high cut slope in the preamp tab of the cab block. I see the field and the name, but there's no values (black rectangle and nothing happen when I click on it).

Always nice to see improvements. However, can you help with that : I can't see the low cut and high cut slope in the preamp tab of the cab block. I see the field and the name, but there's no values (black rectangle and nothing happen when I click on it).
Settings menu: “Refresh after new fw”

FM3-Edit 1.05.00 is now available via auto-update or from our website:

Please note: If you previously installed FM3-Edit 1.05.00 public beta 1, follow the link below to manually download and install the full release of FM3-Edit 1.05.00.

https://www.fractalaudio.com/fm3-edit/

RELEASE NOTES

VERSION 1.05.00
June 17, 2021

Current FM3 Firmware Version: 4.00

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
  • Mac version requires OS version 10.7 or newer
  • Windows version requires Windows 7 or newer
  • Minimum firmware version 1.00

NEW IN THIS VERSION

* Support for firmware 4.00.
o Updated CABINET layout.
o Redesign of AMP block layout.
o Added "Zero All" to GEQ layout.
o Added Output 2 Configuration parameter "Output Type" to SETUP Audio/USB page.

* Added editor name to the "Preset Leveling" window.

* Added "Swap" sub-menu to Scene Mgr's dropdown menu.

* Added "Copy >>" and "Copy <<" buttons to the Perform view which copy all the Per-Preset controls to the Global controls and vice-versa.

* Added "Clear Per-Preset" and "Clear Global" buttons to the Perform view which clear all the controls from the Per-Preset or Global section.

* Added a "Global Settings" section to the Preferences which displays the OS-specific directory where the settings files are stored.

* Corrected a bug in the Perform View which showed "ghosted" labels from a previous preset where a control does not exist in the current preset.

* Corrected a bug in which the Perform View closed when displaying the Controllers or Setup parameters.

* Corrected GAIN meter for COMPRESSOR Studio types.

* Corrected the Library's default folder name for the CONTROLLERS,

* Renamed "Block Library" to "Library"

* Added "Refresh Library" command to the Library dropdown menu, top-level Block menu, grid context menu, and Perform View dropdown menu.

* Extended the Library to include a Channel Library.
o The Library dialog displays the preset name as the default block name.

o The "Library: Save" and "Library: Save As" dialog provide the option of saving as an "entire block" or as the "current channel".

o "Save entire block" will save a block library entry as an entire block of all of its channels and modifiers. This is the "old" or "legacy" method. The icon of a quartered square with 4 colored sections denotes an entry saved as an entire block (all channels). Loading a block entry will overwrite all channels in the selected block.

o "Save only current channel" will save a block library entry containing only the currently selected channel. No modifiers will be saved. The icon of a quartered square with 1 central overlapping colored section denotes an entry saved as a single channel. Loading a channel entry will overwrite only the currently selected channel. Loading a channel entry into an empty grid space will insert a new block and load the entry into CHANNEL A.
It seems I found a very minor cosmetic bug.
FM3=fw 4.00 / editor=1.05.00 / macos 10.14.6

When I change channels in the selected block, the letter of the channel is displayed in white instead of orange:

Captura de Pantalla 2021-06-18 a les 6.35.46.png

If I go to next preset, and the amp block is in the same position in the grid, the active channel is displayed in orange, but the previous channel is still highlighted (in white color):

Captura de Pantalla 2021-06-18 a les 6.36.04.png

S

When I change channels in the selected block, the letter of the channel is displayed in white instead of orange:

View attachment 84946

If I go to next preset, and the amp block is in the same position in the grid, the active channel is displayed in orange, but the previous channel is still highlighted (in white color):

View attachment 84947

View attachment 84946

View attachment 84947
Same here

View attachment 84946

View attachment 84947
That just means the button has keyboard focus. You can use the tab key to move around the controls.

Last version is wet...
very often I click 1 time program thinks that it was twise...
it din't happend in previuse version.

also it is hard to activate pin when I choosing cabinets or els...

Back
Top Bottom