FM3-Edit 1.04.00

I noticed these inconsistencies in FM3 Edit:

1) FC Controllers - FC Config: The 4 brightness / contrast controls react extremely slowly or jump back to other values. If a value is entered via the keyboard, it sometimes takes around 20 seconds before the controller jumps to the new value. I don't know if it was also a coincidence, but then there was no more writing in the left FC display. The backlight and the LED ring worked. I had to do a power cycle, then it worked again.
2) 'Dynamics' Page of the Amp Block:
'Master Bias Ex' makes no audible difference. But if I turn the Bias Excursion Pot directly under the 'Power Amp' tab, it works
3) Has already been reported, but the 'Input Dynamics' area should be hidden
4) Under 'Pwr Supply' the Tremolo parameters should be hidden
5) The switches in the cab block for normal / ultra res are missing

Is anyone else getting a Windows Defender SmartScreen error trying to install 1.04? This is Windows itself objecting, not the browser being used to download. Doesn't happen with 1.03.
1621895750849.png

Is anyone else getting a Windows Defender SmartScreen error trying to install 1.04? This is Windows itself objecting, not the browser being used to download. Doesn't happen with 1.03.
View attachment 83729
WINDOWS USERS PLEASE NOTE

Fractal Audio recently renewed its digital signing certificate. As such, you may be presented with the following dialog:

1619047782042.png

Simply select the "More info" line and then press the "Run anyway" button.

1619047872806.png

Rest assured that the installer has been signed. You can verify this by right-clicking on the installer and viewing its properties.

1619048047516.png

WINDOWS USERS PLEASE NOTE

Fractal Audio recently renewed its digital signing certificate. As such, you may be presented with the following dialog:

1619047782042.png

Simply select the "More info" line and then press the "Run anyway" button.

1619047872806.png

Rest assured that the installer has been signed. You can verify this by right-clicking on the installer and viewing its properties.

1619048047516.png
Thanks for the assurance Michael. I want to try out the 4.0 beta for a rehearsal Thursday so I don't have to lug my AF3, but I run one preset per song, so I can't do it without FM3 Edit! Thank you for the continuous improvement.

Back
Top Bottom