June 5, 2020

Current FM3 Firmware Version: 1.04

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
  • Mac version requires OS version 10.7 or newer
  • Windows version requires Windows 7 or newer
  • Minimum firmware version 1.00

NEW IN THIS VERSION

* Support for firmware 1.04.

* Added missing Undo/Redo menu items to the top-level Block menu.

* Added modifier symbol to the horizontal "Balance" control in the PLEX DELAY, PITCH, and TEN-TAP DELAY layouts.

* Communication optimizations.

I'm getting a communications timeout when I connect the new editor. Happened 3 times so far even after I reinstalled FM3 Edit. "Query device version: query sys info" is what it says. Should I try to reinstall 1.04 again on the FM3? It does show it is connected per FM3 Edit.

I also tried to refresh after firmware. It looked like it was working, but was taking forever. Got to the cabs section and was moving at a snails pace there where it's usually pretty quick.

Mott, that was happening to me too. I uninstalled the Edit software, downloaded it again, then installed it again, and it worked the 2nd time.

Yeah, it just worked for me too. I installed the new presets and then opened the editor again and it immediately recognized the new firmware and everything. :)

FM3 Edit is remembering amp block settings from different presets, after switching presets.
For example, here is an easy test. (Before beginning, see for yourself that preset 010 (Brit 800) has an input drive setting of 5.0).
  • Starting on preset 011 (Hipower), change the input drive setting from 5.0 to 6.0 and save the preset.
  • Now go to preset 010 (Brit 800). Why does FM3 Edit show the gain setting as 6.0?

It's showing all my delay blocks as Digital Mono after the update. That's incorrect. On the unit the delay blocks are displaying the correct type.

Back
Top Bottom