VERSION 1.01.01
April 1, 2020

Current FM3 Firmware Version: 1.02

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
  • Mac version requires OS version 10.7 or newer
  • Windows version requires Windows 7 or newer
  • Minimum firmware version 1.00

NEW IN THIS VERSION

* Corrected the visibility of the View parameters found on the FC Controllers : Layout Links dialog.

* Corrected the Global Scale's "Set All" value range found on the Scale page of the SETUP view.

I am on the latest version.10101 Working on a patch at 79%
All three mini displays go blue, no text. they do not refresh any way I tried.
FM3 still operational, but mini displays empty.k8f1hxJlQDqFKHKrKL7m9g.jpg

I rebooted my MAC and FM3.
It happened again....this is repeatable, with this patch anyways, when moving around the scenes and engaging effects, at FM3, mini display goes Blank all 3.
Is this the right place to post this ?

I've had a couple times where the FM3 would lose connection to FM3 Editor and then the FM3 would freeze up. I could still get sound from whatever my current setting was, but navigation and buttons were inoperable until I rebooted the unit. Not sure if that's an editor or a hardware thing (although it's never happened when I wasn't connected to the editor).

I've had a couple times where the FM3 would lose connection to FM3 Editor and then the FM3 would freeze up. I could still get sound from whatever my current setting was, but navigation and buttons were inoperable until I rebooted the unit. Not sure if that's an editor or a hardware thing (although it's never happened when I wasn't connected to the editor).
Same thing has happened to me many times. I have to hold the home button down and reboot. Then global settings are messed up and the footswitches don’t work and are blank. FC controls has to be reset to factory settings.

I have got the same thing here on a PC. It only started happening after I upgraded to latest software and FM3-Edit version, and only when they are connected. I cannot get the FM3 to freeze on it’s own. I am going to try rolling back FM3-edit and see if I can get it to freeze up.

This is also happening to me and I mention it in another post. It started happening since I upgraded to the New FM3-Edit version. It happens on my PC where it will freeze up and I can’t do anything. I have to reboot FM3 and my computer. Going to try to reinstall older version again.

I have got the same thing here on a PC. It only started happening after I upgraded to latest software and FM3-Edit version, and only when they are connected. I cannot get the FM3 to freeze on it’s own. I am going to try rolling back FM3-edit and see if I can get it to freeze up.

How did it work rolling back FM3-edit? I just got the unit the other day, so I haven't had anything installed but the newest version (and I had updated to the 1.02 firmware on the hardware itself, not sure if that makes a difference or if it's all the editor).

How did it work rolling back FM3-edit? I just got the unit the other day, so I haven't had anything installed but the newest version (and I had updated to the 1.02 firmware on the hardware itself, not sure if that makes a difference or if it's all the editor).
Since rolling back Axe-Edit to the previous version would knock out support for firmware version 1.02, I rolled the firmware back to version 1.01 instead. Other than having to rebuild all the presets that I built under 1.02, I couldn't get it to freeze, and I rebuilt my main patch from scratch and balanced it. That was the same thing that I did last night when it was freezing all over the place. There were some small comm delays when I was switching scenes on the unit while FM3-Edit caught up, but nothing more.

Last edited:
Michael -- In the amp block, if I pull up a preset and then in Amp channel A switch to a different amp and then select "Copy channel to All" - that feature is now freezing my unit under fw 1.02 and latest FM3-Edit. I let M@ know too

Michael -- In the amp block, if I pull up a preset and then in Amp channel A switch to a different amp and then select "Copy channel to All" - that feature is now freezing my unit under fw 1.02 and latest FM3-Edit. I let M@ know too
I can't make that happen here.

For what it is worth...I pulled up Factory untouched patch 43, Supertweed, I am able to copy, and save that AMP channel to all scenes with the "copy channel to all" command in FM3 Edit.
I cannot replicate this here Austin.

Back
Top Bottom