FM3 download problem

I have a older laptop that is currently running Windows 10 Pro. Wanted to use it just for the FM3 edit. Downloaded FM3 and when it goes to start the program I get messages saying cannot proceed because MSVCP140.dll was not found and another saying VCRUNTIME140.dll not found. I've done some searching the web and it says its part of some Visual C++ thing. I'm not that computer savy. Has anyone else had this happen (also happens on my Windows 7 loaded computers) and actually solved it? I've tried for several hours but no luck.

Just tried this on my Windows 7 running computer and now get message program can't start because api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is missing

Similar issue. It's missing a runtime package. Install it from here https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/download/details.aspx?id=48145 then try again.
Thanks for taking the time to help. The computer with the Windows 10 Pro works now after downloading the link you provided. Thats good enough for me and I'll make that laptop my FM3 Edit computer. I guess it would have helped if Id read all the download notes on the Fractal site but reading directions is not something I think about until something doesn't work, just another flaw of mine

Back
Top Bottom